Friday, April 30, 2010
"Dems’ Immigration Proposal Creates National ID Card, ‘Fingerprints Every Worker’"
Civil liberties groups and even some die-hard supporters of the Democratic Party are raising the alarm over the Democrats' proposed immigration overhaul, which would see the creation of a national biometric ID card.To be clear, this policy is insane, and fascism pure and simple. What the fuck are they thinking?
"If the biometric national ID card provision of the draft bill becomes law, every worker in America would have to be fingerprinted and a new federal bureaucracy – one that could cost hundreds of billions of dollars – would have to be created to issue cards," the ACLU said in a statement Thursday, following the release of Senate Democrat's 28-page proposal (PDF) for comprehensive immigration reform.
“Creating a biometric national ID will not only be astronomically expensive, it will usher government into the very center of our lives. Every worker in America will need a government permission slip in order to work. And all of this will come with a new federal bureaucracy – one that combines the worst elements of the DMV and the TSA,” said Christopher Calabrese, ACLU Legislative Counsel.
As Ezra Klein notes at the Washington Post, no fewer than 10 pages of the proposal are devoted to the "Believe System," which sets up an ID card for everyone in the work force. "Believe" is an acronym for Biometric Enrollment, Locally-stored Information and Electronic Verification of Employment. The Social Security Administration would be responsible for running the ID card system.
And in Other News...
An important point about that massive oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico is that it really isn't an "oil spill" per se-- it's more like an ongoing oil eruption with no sign of stopping and with no clear way of turning it off.
Of course, conservatives have always lied about the dangers of offshore drilling.
Finally, there are so many dumb wingnuts, and so little time, but this guy wins the day:
Pentagon, Along with the Obama Administration, Is Holding Back Info from Congress on the Fort Hood Killings
Leslie Phillips, a spokeswoman for the Senate committee, called the administration's move "an affront to Congress' constitutional obligation to conduct independent oversight on the executive branch."Gee, I simply CAN'T imagine why they would do that.
The committee has been investigating the Fort Hood massacre for nearly five months and has complained that the FBI and the Pentagon have stonewalled its efforts to gather information.
Amazing and Slightly Unsettling
Why States Care More About Illegal Immigration Than the Federal Government?
Speaking of immigration, this is an important facet about the new AZ law:
Shakira said she talked to women in Arizona who said they were scared about how the law would affect them.
"I just met with some families and women who have been subjected to domestic violence, and they are so concerned," the singer said. "They're going to live in fear to call the police or to report a crime that has been inflicted to them. They're trying to protect their kids and their own families from abusers. and now they're going to have to protect themselves from the government."
WTC Facade "Damage" from the "Pod"
How much of this is CGI versus real?
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Wanker of the Day
Q: The King assassination, like the JFK assassination, is rife with conspiracy theories. How did you deal with them?He's either a brainwashed asswipe or a fucking intel dickwad. I wonder if he even mentions this once in his
A: At the outset of my research, I took very seriously the idea that there might have been a conspiracy. I read all the conspiracy books, examined every angle. The only problem with the conspiracy theories that are out there, I found, is that they invariably fail the most basic test: They raise more questions than they address, they create more problems than they solve. And they’re so monumentally complicated: The CIA, the FBI, the Mafia, the Green Berets, President Johnson, the Memphis Police Department, the Memphis Fire Department, the Memphis Mayor’s Office, the Boy Scouts of America--everybody killed Martin Luther King! But as I got into it, it became clear that the evidence against James Earl Ray was overwhelming. He bought the rifle, the scope, the ammo, the binoculars. He checked into that rooming house three hours before the murder. He peeled out from the rooming house one minute after the murder, in the same getaway car described by eyewitnesses. He admitted to every one of these things. His only defense was that some other guy--a mysterious man he called Raoul--pulled the trigger. Well, there’s not a shred of evidence that Raoul ever existed. So in Hellhound, I take the clear position that Ray did it, but I leave many doors ajar as to the question of whether he had help, whether he was working in the hope of winning bounty money, whether members of his own family abetted him. When in doubt, I generally err on the side of Occam’s razor: The simplest explanation is usually the right one.
In 1998, the King family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Jowers and "other unknown co-conspirators" for the murder of King. A Memphis jury found Jowers responsible on December 8, 1999 and that the assassination plot contained also "governmental agencies." At a 1999 press conference following the verdict, Coretta Scott King stated that "there is abundant evidence of a major high level conspiracy in the assassination of my husband, Martin Luther King, Jr...the conspiracy of the Mafia, local, state and federal government agencies, were deeply involved in the assassination of my husband. The jury also affirmed overwhelming evidence that identified someone else, not James Earl Ray, as the shooter, and that Mr. Ray was set up to take the blame." Following statements by Dexter King and other family members, Dexter was subsequently asked by a reporter, "there are many people out there who feel that as long as these conspirators remain nameless and faceless there is no true closure, and no justice." He replied:
"No, he [Mr. Lloyd Jowers] named the shooter. The shooter was the Memphis Police Department Officer, Lt. Earl Clark who he named as the killer. Once again, beyond that you had credible witnesses that named members of a Special Forces team who didn't have to act because the contract killer succeeded, with plausible denial, a Mafia contracted killer".
United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division started investigation on Jowers claims August 26, 1998. The investigation was completed in June 2000, and found no reason to believe Jowers' allegations.
Author Jim Douglass attended the trial and commented:
This historic trial was so ignored by the media that, apart from the courtroom participants, I was the only person who attended it from beginning to end. What I experienced in that courtroom ranged from inspiration at the courage of the Kings, their lawyer-investigator William F. Pepper, and the witnesses, to amazement at the government's carefully interwoven plot to kill Dr. King. The seriousness with which US intelligence agencies planned the murder of Martin Luther King, Jr. speaks eloquently of the threat Kingian nonviolence represented to the powers that be in the spring of 1968.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
17 People Who Died in the 7/7 London Bombings Were Actually Alive Immediately After the Attacks
(Link via A.P.)
A.P. also notes that 17 is one third of 52 = 33%
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The AA11 Conundrum
On the other hand, we have the evidence that there were TWO flight 11's that boarded people on 9/11.
Were there two fake flights, part of some terror drill, that were never part of the BTS system because they were a separate entity? Or were there two "real" flights recorded in the BTS database, and BTS was later scrubbed to hide that there were two? I would guess the former, but the other is possible.
We should note there is also evidence that UA175 was a double flight, yet at least one flight 175 was listed in the BTS database.
Also worth remembering that ATC thought flight 11 kept going south even after the north tower was hit.
One problem is that we have too many planes unaccounted for, since it's pretty clear they never hit the WTC. Obviously, the perps had a lot of redundancy for planes in their plans, guess that gave them evidence for planes and a certain amount of flexibility. What happened to these planes? Who knows?
But mainly, I just find it freaking weird that there is evidence for TWO flight 11's, but there was no record of EITHER ONE in the BTS database.
Codex Alimentarus and the Evil Taylors-- Michael and Christine
Michael Taylor is indeed at GWU, you can see his picture here.
Quote of the Day
Douche of the Day
Democrats were surprised on Monday evening when Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.) did an abrupt about-face and became the only Democrat to help filibuster legislation to revamp Wall Street regulations.
The removal of a provision that would have dramatically benefited financial tycoon and Nebraska native Warren Buffett, it was said, played a role in the Senator's flip.
"He was on board until today and the only thing that changed was the removal of that provision," said one Democratic aide, who definitively said Nelson changed his vote because the Buffett carveout was removed.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Fascism on the March: "Food Safety" Legislation
S 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010, may be the most dangerous bill in the history of the US. It is to our food what the bailout was to our economy, only we can live without money.
“If accepted [S 510] would preclude the public’s right to grow, own, trade, transport, share, feed and eat each and every food that nature makes. It will become the most offensive authority against the cultivation, trade and consumption of food and agricultural products of one’s choice. It will be unconstitutional and contrary to natural law or, if you like, the will of God.” ~Dr. Shiv Chopra, Canada Health whistleblower.
It is similar to what India faced with imposition of the salt tax during British rule, only S 510 extends control over all food in the US, violating the fundamental human right to food.
Monsanto says it has no interest in the bill and would not benefit from it, but Monsanto’s Michael Taylor who gave us rBGH and unregulated genetically modified (GM) organisms, appears to have designed it and is waiting as an appointed Food Czar to the FDA (a position unapproved by Congress) to administer the agency it would create — without judicial review — if it passes. S 510 would give Monsanto unlimited power over all US seed, food supplements, food and farming.
Yet More Bombings in Baghdad
The US spent hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of US lives turning Iraq into a fucking hellhole.
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, and all the war shills and war cheerleaders and war supporters must be so VERY PROUD.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Fascism on the March in Arizona
SB-1070 would require police to attempt to determine the immigration status of anyone they encounter as part of a "lawful contact" and allow them to arrest undocumented immigrants and charge them with trespass. If residents believe police officers are not enforcing immigration laws, they can sue them. It would also outlaw the hiring of day laborers off the street and prohibit anyone from knowingly transporting an undocumented immigrant for any reason. The ACLU points out that SB-1070 unconstitutionally allows the state to regulate immigration -- a power which the Constitution assigns to the federal government. The ACLU also highlights a provision of the bill that grants police officers authority to conduct warrantless arrests of anyone who cannot immediately produce documents and notes that such action has already been deemed invalid by the Ninth Circuit Court. The ACLU concludes that the bill will "exacerbate racial profiling" and tries to "rewrite the Constitution by turning the presumption of innocence on its head." Several research institutions have also cited the high fiscal costs associated with local immigration crackdowns. The National Employment Law Project pointed out that smaller-scale anti-immigrant ordinances have cost individual localities millions of dollars. The Perryman Group estimates that if all unauthorized immigrants were removed from Arizona, the state would lose $26.4 billion in economic activity, $11.7 billion in gross state product, and approximately 140,324 jobs.I've never been particularly upset about illegal immigration. I really don't get what gets people so worked up about Mexicans coming here for a "better life". The fact is, they are coming here because someone is willing to pay these people-- better than in Mexico but under the minimum wage here. It just seems to me that if you want to stop illegal immigration, go after the freaking employers. Also, I'm pretty sure a great deal of US agriculture depends on illegal labor, so removing these laborers would make many produce items go way up in cost...
But in any case, this bill is clearly going to cause more trouble than solving anything, and it obviously has fascist elements.
UPDATE: This Arizona sheriff makes some interesting points against the law. This guy defends the law, not entirely convincingly to me.
UPDATE 2: Some news about Kris Kobach, who wrote the NYTimes piece.
Today's 330 comments
Today's Tragic Story
Pretty much speaks for itself on the evil and insanity of our foreign policy.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
US Military Puts a Drone into Space
For the Hundredth Time-- Bruce Ivins Was Not the Anthrax Killer
It is absolutely impossible that Bruce Ivins, accused of mailing anthrax and killing five people in 2001, could have created and cleaned up anthrax spores in the timeline and manner the FBI alleges, Ivins' former co-worker said Thursday. (snip)Perhaps the bigger question is why is the FBI so evil and fucked up?
Heine told the panel that the most common way of growing bacteria at USAMRIID is in flasks. Based on the number of envelopes mailed out (eight to 10), the concentration of spores in the powder (10 to the 12th power spores per gram) and the number of grams of anthrax per envelope (1 to 2 grams), he calculated there were at least 10 to the 13th power anthrax spores in the attacks. Under ideal conditions, growing anthrax in a flask could produce only 10 to the 11th power spores -- one hundredth of the total needed. (snip)
Heine refrained from talking too much about Ivins in front of the panel, simply telling them that the anthrax in question most likely would have been grown in a 100-liter fermenter.
Committee member Murray Johnston asked about the silicon found in the anthrax spores, which some have said is a sign the anthrax was professionally weaponized and others have said could have naturally wound up in the anthrax.
Heine replied that many antifoams added to anthrax to be put in a fermenter contain silicon. So if the anthrax was grown in a fermenter, then "you can achieve the kind of percentages (of silicon) found in the letters with this process."
But if the anthrax was grown in a flask, "you absolutely wouldn't expect it" to have picked up any silicon naturally.
The committee also asked Heine how the anthrax could have been dried into a powder. He replied that the FBI had asked him the same question in October 2001, and he said then and still thinks a lyophilizer would be the simplest way to dry large quantities of spores.
But "the idea of lyophilizing this actually scares the hell out of me, this material is so fine." It would have contaminated the whole room when the air and moisture was vacuumed out, he said.
He said the lyophilizer at USAMRIID was not in the containment area, and if it had been used to prepare anthrax there would have been a trail of dead animals and people leading investigators to it. (snip)After the committee left, Heine expressed frustration that he had already told the FBI everything he just presented, but that no one had listened to him. FBI agents he dealt with were professional, he said, but some officials at the Department of Justice were extremely arrogant.
He said the whole investigation was filled with lies. Officials told different USAMRIID researchers their co-workers accused them of committing the attacks, just to see their reaction. They searched his vacation house and car without warrants.
They misled him about the questions they would ask him in front of a grand jury. And they tried to get him to seek a restraining order against Ivins, only days before he committed suicide, by saying Ivins had threatened to kill Heine during a group therapy session.
Heine is not the only one who does not believe Ivins was the real killer.
"At least among my closest colleagues, nobody believes Bruce did this," he said. He thinks the FBI went after Ivins because "personality-wise, he was the weakest link."
Friday, April 23, 2010
Today's 33 Is a Good One
WASHINGTON – Republicans are stepping up their criticism of the Securities and Exchange Commission following reports that senior agency staffers spent hours surfing pornographic websites on government-issued computers while they were supposed to be policing the nation's financial system."33 probes" into naughty porn viewing. Tee hee!
The SEC's inspector general conducted 33 probes of employees looking at explicit images in the past five years, according to a memo obtained by The Associated Press.
The memo says 31 of those probes occurred in the 2 1/2 years since the financial system teetered and nearly crashed.
But on a more serious note--
HOW FUCKED UP IS THIS, ANYWAY? THE SEC IS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US FROM SECURITIES FRAUD, BUT WHERE WERE THEY IN 2007 AND 2008 WHEN THE MARKETS WERE MELTING DOWN?
LITERALLY JERKING OFF, TO INTERNET PORN!!!
WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE.
Larry Silverstein Was on the Phone on 9/11 with His Insurance Carrier About the Controlled Demolition of WTC7
Governor Ventura and many 9/11 “Truthers” allege that government explosives caused the afternoon collapse of Building 7. This is false. I know this because I remember watching all 47 stories of Building 7 suddenly and silently crumble before my eyes.SERIOUSLY-- ARE WE REALLY EXPECTED TO BELIEVE THAT SILVERSTEIN ASKED FOR SOMEONE TO WIRE UP WTC7 FOR CONTROLLED DEMOLITION AFTER THE TWIN TOWERS WENT DOWN? REALLY??? AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE THAT THE FOUNDATION WAS SO UNSTABLE ANYWAY??? GRRR. THIS PISSES ME OFF.
Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.
A controlled demolition would have minimized the damage caused by the building’s imminent collapse and potentially save lives. Many law enforcement personnel, firefighters and other journalists were aware of this possible option. There was no secret. There was no conspiracy.
While I was talking with a fellow reporter and several NYPD officers, Building 7 suddenly collapsed, and before it hit the ground, not a single sound emanated from the tower area. There were no explosives; I would have heard them. In fact, I remember that in those few seconds, as the building sank to the ground that I was stunned by how quiet it was.
By the way, the author of this FauxNews piece is Jeffrey Scott Shapiro, a total Bush toady. He apparently is in regular contact with KKKarl Rove. So certainly take anything from this asshat with a grain of salt.
What Do the Catholic Church and Afghani Drug Lords Have in Common?1 comments
Goldman Sachs Fraud Case Watch
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Happy Earth Day
Do the PTB see it that way?
Second Deep Thought of the Day
Deep Thought of the Day
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Many NASA Photos Are Composites-- Only Produced Recently
Interestingly, he says:
THE MAJORITY OF NASA's FAKE MOON PICTURES WERE CREATED IN THE MID 90's.
Ninety five percent of NASA's fake Moon pictures on their web sites, WERE NEVER SEEN PRIOR TO THE LAUNCH OF THE INTERNET. They had to produce a considerable number of fake Moon pictures, for all six missions, otherwise the public would want to know why there so few. Not all of NASA's fake Apollo pictures have been altered with Photoshop. The main Apollo 11 picture of Buzz Aldrin, as well press released pictures from Apollo 12 and Apollo 14 showing astroNOTS holding the flag. All of these press release pictures were taken in the fake Moonscape at Langley Research Center, and did not require any alteration to pass off as a Moon photograph. NASA instructed Michael J Tuttle at the Smithsonian center, to conjure up some photographs that could be passed off as genuine pictures taken on Apollo Moon missions
Speaking of GMO Foods
Of course, this is what the appointment of Michael Taylor was all about-- but still, this is something that citizen action advocates should have a field day with. And I see there are several websites, and groups devoted to this cause, such as this one. How many of these orgs are legit and/or effective is another issue. But the labeling issue is definitely a worthy cause.
There is the view that GMO foods are GOOD, and help far more people than they hurt, as espoused in the NYTimes just today. While there may be some merit to that argument, I think as a consumer, I have a right to friggin' know if the food is genetically modified or not!
The PTB Continue Their Stealth Poisoning of Americans
The person who may be responsible for more food-related illness and death than anyone in history has just been made the US food safety czar. This is no joke.And, I don't know about the veracity of this, but it is plausible:
Here's the back story.
When FDA scientists were asked to weigh in on what was to become the most radical and potentially dangerous change in our food supply -- the introduction of genetically modified (GM) foods -- secret documents now reveal that the experts were very concerned. Memo after memo described toxins, new diseases, nutritional deficiencies, and hard-to-detect allergens. They were adamant that the technology carried "serious health hazards," and required careful, long-term research, including human studies, before any genetically modified organisms (GMOs) could be safely released into the food supply.
But the biotech industry had rigged the game so that neither science nor scientists would stand in their way. They had placed their own man in charge of FDA policy and he wasn't going to be swayed by feeble arguments related to food safety. No, he was going to do what corporations had done for decades to get past these types of pesky concerns. He was going to lie.
Dangerous Food Safety Lies
When the FDA was constructing their GMO policy in 1991-2, their scientists were clear that gene-sliced foods were significantly different and could lead to "different risks" than conventional foods. But official policy declared the opposite, claiming that the FDA knew nothing of significant differences, and declared GMOs substantially equivalent.
This fiction became the rationale for allowing GM foods on the market without any required safety studies whatsoever! The determination of whether GM foods were safe to eat was placed entirely in the hands of the companies that made them -- companies like Monsanto, which told us that the PCBs, DDT, and Agent Orange were safe.
GMOs were rushed onto our plates in 1996. Over the next nine years, multiple chronic illnesses in the US nearly doubled -- from 7% to 13%. Allergy-related emergency room visits doubled between 1997 and 2002 while food allergies, especially among children, skyrocketed. We also witnessed a dramatic rise in asthma, autism, obesity, diabetes, digestive disorders, and certain cancers.
In January of this year, Dr. P. M. Bhargava, one of the world's top biologists, told me that after reviewing 600 scientific journals, he concluded that the GM foods in the US are largely responsible for the increase in many serious diseases.
In May, the American Academy of Environmental Medicine concluded that animal studies have demonstrated a causal relationship between GM foods and infertility, accelerated aging, dysfunctional insulin regulation, changes in major organs and the gastrointestinal system, and immune problems such as asthma, allergies, and inflammation
In July, a report by eight international experts determined that the flimsy and superficial evaluations of GMOs by both regulators and GM companies "systematically overlook the side effects" and significantly underestimate "the initial signs of diseases like cancer and diseases of the hormonal, immune, nervous and reproductive systems, among others."
The Fox Guarding the Chickens
If GMOs are indeed responsible for massive sickness and death, then the individual who oversaw the FDA policy that facilitated their introduction holds a uniquely infamous role in human history. That person is Michael Taylor. He had been Monsanto's attorney before becoming policy chief at the FDA. Soon after, he became Monsanto's vice president and chief lobbyist.
This month Michael Taylor became the senior advisor to the commissioner of the FDA. He is now America's food safety czar. What have we done?
A most chilling report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Russian Academy of Medical and Technical Science for Prime Minister Putin states that a “mysterious die-off” in the United States has claimed over 2,000,000 lives since 2008 and is “more than likely” linked to a “crossover” plant disease linked to genetically modified grains and foods.Tip to jha
Monday, April 19, 2010
The Mystery of the Missing Apollo Rover Tracks-- SOLVED?
In fact, this was no simple anomaly, as shown on this page.
I had always wondered-- HOW was this even possible? Why wouldn't they simply drive the Rover on their lunar surface studio to make some tracks?
However, now I think I know WHY the Rover never had any tracks in so many photos-- the Rover was actually a photo composite with the moon surface!
Note here, how the rear wheel isn't really touching the ground:
(click to enlarge)
What's ironic is that, this photo actually has some apparent Rover tracks in the background. So like, WTF? It's like they are totally fucking with us.
And, what exactly is with the Astronaut bending down on the far side of the Rover?
Finally, of course, NASA is no stranger to photo compositing:
Note the black circular antennae-- and the gap. While this pic came from McGowan's page, I recently found this same photo on the Apollo 15 section of the Apollo photo archive.
Why Do CEOs Get Paid So Much?1 comments
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Cool Volcano Footage
Kwality Kraftmanship from NASA
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Saturday News/Link Roundup
On the folly of war in Afghanistan.
Greenwald takes on disgusting legal maneuverings by the Obama administration to support spying on Americans-- here and here.
Lots of 33's in this NASA summary of Apollo 15.
Speaking of Video Fakery...
Friday, April 16, 2010
Apollo Video Fakery: Like Cheesy Movie Special Effects
Good article here, including an explanation of how they likely faked it.
The Lunar Landing Training Vehicle
The LLTV in action:
Note, at 30 seconds in, this shows Neil Armstrong crashing the LLTV:
Thursday, April 15, 2010
When Bach Rocks!
Joe and Jill Biden: $333,182 in Income in 2009
(they secretly worked for the devil! haha!)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
9/11 Photo Fakery Watch-- Rob Howard Is a Bad Bad Man
Part 4 is worth watching, too.
Perhaps more interestingly, Marcus pointed out to me today that strange internet 9/11 "researcher" Rasga Saias, who is supposed to be Portugese, has a funny name. Rasga Saias, when translated from Portugese to English, gives "ripping skirts". Weird.
Best FoxNews Segment Ever!
The Daily Douchebag
Dick Morris calls Obama anti-American for limiting use of nukes.
Lieberman: ‘Thank God’ political momentum is with Republicans
Rush Limbaugh is a clueless asshole.
Andrew Breitbart for denying racism.
Though frankly, I wonder if calling these creatures douchebags is an insult to douchebags.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Interesting Links of the Day
Summary/Key Points in McGowan’s Moon Landing Hoax Pieces
Part 1-- :
1) we did it 40 years ago with relatively crude technology, but haven’t done it since; neither has any other country; arguments that there is no reason to go back or that it is too expensive don’t really hold up
2) we send astronauts up in the space shuttle regularly but still no one has gone further than low earth orbit
3) NASA has “lost” all of the original moon landing recordings – a huge amount of material
4) near-perfect moon-to-earth transmissions very unlikely given technology of ‘60s
5) NASA transmissions weren’t really “live” but taped off a NASA monitor
6) In moon footage, astronauts really just look they are moving awkwardly on earth at half normal speed
7) Astronauts never do anything particularly impressive in terms of jumps, as they should have been capable of
8) Wouldn’t astronauts move QUICKER on the moon, in lower gravity and no air resistance?
9) Also missing from the Moon missions was recordings with voice data, biomedical monitoring data, and telemetry data to monitor the location and mechanical functioning of the spaceship. All of that data, the entire alleged record of the Moon landings, was on the 13,000+ reels that are said to be ‘missing.’ Also missing, according to NASA and its various subcontractors, are the original plans/blueprints for the lunar modules. And for the lunar rovers. And for the entire multi-sectioned Saturn V rockets.
1) moon rocks could have been easily obtained from Antartica; von Braun went on mysterious mission to expedition to Antartica during developmental stage of Apollo missions
2) at least one official moon rock was a fraud
3) many other official moon rocks have disappeared
4) why it is that in the 1960s we possessed the advanced technology required to actually land men on the Moon, but in the 21st century we don’t even have the technology required to get an unmanned craft close enough to the Moon to take usable photographs? Or could it be that there’s just nothing there to photograph?
5) LROC photos supposedly showing Apollo lander are not convincing and are essentially worthless
6) why it is then that just about everyone seems to want to send unmanned probes there, or to train enormously powerful telescopes on the Moon’s surface? What could they possibly learn about the “parking lot” from those distances that our astronauts didn’t already discover by actually being there?
7) “Laser targets” on moon could easily have been placed there by unmanned probes, or lasers just bounced off moon rock
8) the lunar modules look cheesy and poorly constructed
9) the lunar modules are small and do not seem to have enough space for everything they would need
10) very hard to believe the moon buggy actually fit in there a for the later mission
11) the lunar module on display in the museum has miniature astronauts
12) the landing of the lunar module was never tested in proper conditions except officially on the actual mission—and landing would be extremely tricky with the setup they had
13) On Earth, it took many long years of trial and error, many failed test flights, many unfortunate accidents, and many, many trips back to the drawing board before we could safely and reliably launch men into low-Earth orbit. But on the Moon we did it perfectly the first time.
14) Today, we can’t even launch a space shuttle from right here on planet Earth without occasionally blowing one up, even though sending spacecraft into low-Earth orbit is considerably easier than sending spacecraft all the way to the Moon and back. It would appear then that we can draw the following conclusion: although technology has advanced immeasurably since the first Apollo Moon landing and we have significantly downgraded our goals in space, we can’t come close to matching the amazing safety record we had in the Apollo days.
15) Apollo spacecraft, which officially performed flawlessly, with the exception of Apollo 13, were produced at a surprisingly fast rate in the 60’s
1) 1969 was a strange time in the US; lots of turmoil and upheaval in popular culture
2) lots of people actually doubted the moon landings at the time
3) Nixon had an obvious reason for the show—distraction from the awful Vietnam war, and it needed to work successfully
4) various terrible news events (mostly relating to the war) and the Apollo trips dovetailed
5) Radiation exposure in space a major problem--- NASA says it is a big problem now. The Apollo ships simply didn’t have proper radiation protection.
6) Astronauts haven’t gotten cancer from all the radiation they should have been exposed to
1) the photos were taken from a very odd and cumbersome system—chest mounted cameras-- that didn’t allow exposure setting, focusing or framing; hard to believe the amazing and perfect shots taken could have been taken with this system
2) The odds then of getting exposure, focus and framing correct under these conditions on any given shot would have been exceedingly low. And yet, amazingly enough, on the overwhelming majority of the photos, they got all three right.
3) Debunker explanations of how the photography was done are flawed—in terms of depth of field, and use of a 500mm lens.
4) Film would have been ruined by the radiation on the moon
5) Stars should have come out in at least some of the photos, and why didn’t one astronaut bother to TRY to take pics of the stars?
6) Shadows may show different light sources: http://davesweb.cnchost.com/AS11-40-5925HR.jpg
7) Too much light on the astronaut here: http://davesweb.cnchost.com/AS11-40-5869HR.jpg and http://davesweb.cnchost.com/AS11-40-5903HR.jpg; this photo shows how the shadows should have looked: http://davesweb.cnchost.com/NASA_Apollo_17_Lunar_Roving_Vehicle.jpg
8) “If the camera is stopped down to avoid overexposing extremely bright highlights, it cannot simultaneously capture full detail in the shadows. And if the aperture and shutter speeds are set to capture detail in the shadows, the camera would necessarily also capture the brilliant stars, which would be far brighter than anything lying in the lunar shadows. Other planets would be pretty hard to miss in the lunar sky as well, though none can be seen in any of NASA’s photos.”
9) Obvious photo compositing here: http://davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo_CSM_lunar_orbit.jpg
1) http://davesweb.cnchost.com/AS11-40-5864HR.jpg -- the soil under the LEM is completely undisturbed. “Not only is there no crater, there is no sign of scorching and none of the small ‘Moon rocks’ and not a speck of ‘lunar soil’ has been displaced! And if you refer back to the earlier close-up of the module’s landing pod, you will see that not so much as a single grain of ‘lunar soil’ settled onto the lunar modules while they were setting down. http://davesweb.cnchost.com/AS11-40-5925HR.jpg
2) Not at all clear how the spacesuits protected the astronauts from temperatures ranging from -260F to +280F.
3) None of the pictures of the spacesuits shows them strongly pressurized, which would have been required.
4) Micrometeorites a real problem on the moon, and could have easily killed an astronaut.
5) President George W. Bush announced on January 14, 2004 that America was going to be returning to the Moon, and we were told by NASA types and various television talking heads that such a goal would require about fifteen years to achieve. No one in the media thought to ask why it would take fifteen years to do with twenty-first century technology what it took only eight years to accomplish with 1960s technology. Not one voice was raised to ask how with the twin advantages of improved technology and prior experience it would still take twice as long this time around.
6) NASA footage of the blastoff from the lunar surface is fraudulent, due to the ability of the moon-based camera to pan and tilt up to track the rising ship (there should have been a delay even if there was a remote control for this)
7) “Astronaut Steve Lindsey, after being chosen to command the final planned mission of the space shuttle, had this to say: “Everybody at NASA feels the same way. We’re in favor of taking the next step and getting out of low-Earth orbit.” So while technology in every other realm of human existence continues to take giant strides forward, everyone at NASA appears to want to take a big step backwards. To 1969.”
1) LCROSS bombing of the moon apparently a disappointment
2) The mission to find water kind of pointless given no current plans to go to moon
1) when JFK said the US would go to the moon by the end of the decade, US had extremely minimal experience with spaceflight
2) Soviets beat the US in a huge number of space milestones
3) “of course, it makes perfect sense that America’s first true spacecraft, coming as it did during the infancy of the Space Age, would also stand to this day as the most complicated and sophisticated spacecraft “ever conceived.” After all, didn’t Henry Ford build the most complicated and sophisticated automobile ever conceived? And didn’t Orville and Wilbur build the most complicated and sophisticated aircraft ever conceived? And didn’t Alexander Graham Bell invent the IPhone?”
4) conceptually, the LEM was supposed to be extremely clean, any dust or debris could be a hazard. Not clear how they planned to keep the LEM clean once it was on the moon and astronauts were walking in and out.
1) for “future” trips to the moon, NASA has taken extra precautions for moon dust contamination in the LEM and for guarding against radiation. Why wasn’t this a concern or a major problem in 1969?
2) The LEM used the first throttle-controlled rocket engine ever to land on the moon, and of course, no one was able to land it properly on the earth, in tests
3) The LEM ascent engine was never tested in its final form
4) Mission Control at the Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas was a movie set of sorts: on television it looked pretty damned impressive, for the era at least-- an enormous room filled with computer consoles, each staffed by a key member of the Apollo team diligently monitoring his computer screen for any signs of trouble. In reality, as Apollo 11 computer engineer Jack Garman clues us in, “the computer screens that we looked at in Mission Control weren’t computer screens at all. They were televisions. All the letters, or characters, [they] were all hand drawn. I don’t necessarily mean with a brush, but I mean they were painted on a slide.”
5) “The skin on the crew cabin [of the lunar module] was very thin, and that was all done because of weight savings.” … “If you really took your finger and poked hard at it, you could poke right through the outer skin of the spacecraft. It was about the thickness of two layers of aluminum foil.” Project Manager Thomas Kelly concurred, noting that “the skin, the aluminum alloy skin of the crew compartment was about 12/1000s of an inch thick. That’s equivalent to about three layers of Reynold’s Wrap that you would use in the kitchen.”” Not clear how this thing was pressurized then.
6) Official story has fragile lunar modules exposed “to the hazards of a lengthy space flight” also involves a docking maneuver in outer space, of unclear procedure at thousands of miles per hour, something that never could have been practiced ahead of time.
1) “Mythbusters” debunking of the hoax is bogus
2) Apollo astronauts never perform any seriously high jumps, even though this can be done easily in free-fall machines
3) Not clear how NASA designed Apollo space suits as early designs were not good and easily overheated in Florida sun
4) “Gemini astronaut Ed White allegedly became the first American to perform a space-walk, despite the fact that NASA did not yet appear to have a suit that would allow for such a maneuver. Nevertheless, on June 3, 1965, White allegedly performed a successful 22-minute EVA (extra-vehicular activity, in NASA jargon) which was yet another “We can do it too!” response to the Soviet Union’s first space-walk.” His walk was likely a fake.
5) After White, 3 astronauts in a row failed to do a spacewalk
6) “The Apollo spacesuits supposedly weighed in at 180 pounds each, including the PLSS backpacks. You would think that with the advanced technology now available, NASA would have been able to streamline the package. To the contrary, the suits now worn aboard the space shuttle weigh in at 310 pounds each. And ILC claims that it takes three months and 5,000 man-hours to produce each one. Back in the ‘60s, they claimed to be cranking out a minimum of nine of them for each Apollo flight.”
7) There are flaws in the official Apollo 13 story, involving the temperature, water condensation and food supplies
1) “Apollo 8 was only the third launch of a Saturn V rocket, and the first to carry a crew. The first two Saturn V launches, Apollo 4 and Apollo 6, were what NASA referred to as “all-up” tests of the three-stage launch vehicle. Those tests didn’t go so well.”… “Without taking any of the preliminary steps, and with a launch vehicle that had failed on its last outing, and without knowing if the ship itself could make the journey there and back, America was going to send men all the way to the Moon!”
2) Before Apollo, NASA didn’t have such a good record for spaceflight
3) The unmanned Lunar Orbiter program officially sent back relatively few pictures from the moon, may have set up shots for the faked Apollo program
4) “One final note on the Lunar Orbiters: during their flights to and around the Moon, the five satellites recorded twenty-two “micrometeoroid events.” The eight lunar modules that made the trip to the Moon apparently recorded no such events. Or maybe the guys just put some duct tape over the holes.”
5) Previous tests with docking a spacecraft to another spacecraft were not very successful.
6) Probe-and-drogue mechanism used to dock CM and LEM. Not clear how, with the probe-and-drogue assembly having been removed, the LEM was able to dock with the command module the second time, upon its return from the lunar surface.
1) “The very first Moonwalk by Neil and Buzz was broadcast (‘live’ of course) at 9:00 PM Eastern time, as though it were a Monday Night Football game. Prime time Moonwalks became a staple of the Apollo program, to such an extent that it was not at all uncommon for the networks to be deluged with complaints when a popular weekly sitcom was preempted for yet another fake ‘live’ Moonwalk. After the second fake Moon landing, NASA began adding exciting new elements to the Apollo missions to combat public apathy. Apollo 13, of course, added the element of danger. Apollo 14 brought us the Moon in Technicolor, with the first color video broadcasts. Apollo 15 kept us entertained with the addition of a Moon buggy. And Apollo 17 featured the first, and only, spectacular night launch of a Saturn V rocket.”
2) “Despite all the acclaim he has received for his exploits as an astronaut, Neil Armstrong clearly has been unjustly denied recognition of his astounding abilities as a photographer. Some may argue that he clearly was not playing in the same league as, say, an Ansel Adams, but I beg to differ. Adams created some awe-inspiring work, to be sure, but could he have done so while wearing a spacesuit, gloves and helmet, and with his camera mounted to his chest, and while acclimating himself to an environment that featured no air, greatly reduced gravity, and extreme heat and cold?”
3) The fold-up Rover buggy “seems to be missing such things as a floor pan, and seats, and cameras, and antennae, and battery packs, and various other components – which raises a few questions, such as where were all the other rover parts stowed? How many empty equipment bays were available to accommodate all the various rover components? And how long exactly did it take the astronauts, given the limitations imposed by their suits and gloves, to deploy and fully assemble a Moon buggy?”
1) The now-canceled Constellation Program to go “back to” the moon was begun in 2005, and at the end, aimed for men on the moon by 2028. The Apollo program allegedly landed men on the Moon in a mere eight years. It shouldn’t take almost three times as long to get back to the Moon with today’s technology as it did in the 60’s!
2) “In May of 1966, after spending five years working on the Apollo project, we were just a-year-and-a-half away from the launch of the first Saturn V. In 2010, after spending five years working on the Constellation project, NASA has nothing to present to us but a hefty bill”
3) “If NASA returns to the moon in 2020 as planned, astronauts will step out in a brand-new space suit. It will give them new mobility and flexibility on the lunar surface while still protecting them from its harsh environment … The space agency has awarded a $500 million, 6.5-year contract for the design and development of the Constellation space suit.” Astronauts performing EVAs these days currently use something known as the Extravehicular Mobility Unit: “It has a hard upper torso, layers of material to protect astronauts from micrometeoroids and radiation, a temperature-regulation system, and its own life support and communication system. The EMU weighs over 300 pounds and has limited leg mobility – astronauts feet are normally locked in place on foot restraints while performing extravehicular tasks, and during Apollo missions, which used a different EMU suit, astronauts were forced to develop a bunny hop to traverse the lunar surface.” It is absurd that is takes about four times as long to develop a spacesuit now than it did back in the 1960s.
4) Wernher von Braunn, one of NASA’s chief rocket scientists, was a real Nazi
5) Nazi connection to MIT where idea of Apollo missions was developed
6) Computer programming for Apollo was critical for the mission but poorly specified according to one of the computer engineers. “Despite the overwhelming obstacles faced by the MIT team, and the seemingly lackadaisical approach taken with the project, the Apollo guidance system, as would be expected, performed nearly flawlessly on every outing.”
Catholic Church Initiates War Between Secret Societies
Last week, retired Bishop Giacomo Babini of the Italian town of Grosseto told the Catholic Pontifex website that the Catholic pedophile scandal is being orchestrated by the “eternal enemies of Catholicism, namely the freemasons and the Jews, whose mutual entanglements are not always easy to see through. … I think that it is primarily a Zionist attack, in view of its power and refinement. They do not want the church, they are its natural enemies. Deep down, historically speaking, the Jews are God-killers.”
AA Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Iceland
"They were apparently having some sort of problems with some sort of fumes in the cabin," said spokesman Tim Smith for American Airlines, a unit of AMR Corp.
Smith said maintenance people in Iceland would try find out what happened, and that the backup plan was to send another plane from London to pick up the 133 passengers and 12 member crew.
Best Proof of the Apollo Hoax?
(double click to enlarge to full-size)
As explained here:
As can be seen in the photo above, the area directly under what is supposed to be the nozzle of the descent stage engine is completely undisturbed. Not only is there no crater, there is no sign of scorching and none of the small ‘Moon rocks’ and not a speck of ‘lunar soil’ has been displaced! ...Given the manner in which the modules allegedly landed, the problem here is that – unless the landing surface was paved with, say, concrete – an inordinate amount of material should have been displaced by the force of the rocket blast as the module was setting down.To be perfectly fair, there is a hint of a crater here, though it is acentric, and not lined up with the rocket engine. But certainly there is no hint of scorching or signs of debris being blown aside. Clearly a ridiculous scene, in terms of the official story.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Palin Gets the 33 and the Apparent Nod from the PTB
...Mitt Romney edged out Ron Paul to win the SRLC straw poll by a single vote... Sarah Palin came in third with 330 votes...
Question of the Day
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Polish Government Wiped Out in Plane Crash
Saturday News/Link Roundup
George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld covered up that hundreds of innocent men were sent to the Guantánamo Bay prison camp because they feared that releasing them would harm the push for war in Iraq and the broader War on TerrorCrimes against humanity #2: overview of Bill Clinton's perfidy in Haiti and Rwanda.
Crimes against Americans #1:
...we've seen the powers of the president expand, with the Obama administration asserting the right to assassinate American citizens without any due process or finding of guilt whatsoever.Crimes against Americans #2: GE and Exxon-Mobil paid no income taxes for 2009.
From a civil libertarian point of view, we're in a much worse place than we were during the Bush administration, when Democrats were willing to oppose Bush's expansive claims of executive authority. Now we have only muted criticism from Democratic legislators and hysterical cries from Republicans that Obama isn't going far enough.
Crimes against Americans #3: US is propping up a drug-addicted president (Karzai) in Afghanistan
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Forget the "Ejecta" Here-- Check Out the Row of Explosions at the 75th Floor
(by the way, I hate the song used as the soundtrack, so I apologize to others who don't like it)
I guess because this video shows the forward and reverse over and over, this series of explosions is more noticeable-- but definitely, it is quite striking!
UPDATE: This screen cap shows what I am talking about well-- see the thin band of flame below the main fireball--
Man "From the Future" Tries to Interfere with LHC4 comments
Another Cheery Article About the Bright Future of America
Americans, I have some bad news for you:MY feeling is that you are better served by staying in the USA and trying to change things for the better. It's not like other developed countries are so much more free, even if they have better health care and vacations.
You have the worst quality of life in the developed world - by a wide margin.
If you had any idea of how people really lived in Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and many parts of Asia, you'd be rioting in the streets calling for a better life. In fact, the average Australian or Singaporean taxi driver has a much better standard of living than the typical American white-collar worker.
I know this because I am an American, and I escaped from the prison you call home.
(snip-- lots of cheery details about the US)
I am not writing this to scare you. I write this to you as a friend. If you are able to read and understand what I've written here, then you are a member of a small minority in the United States. You are a minority in a country that has no place for you.
So what should you do?
You should leave the United States of America.
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
President Barack Obama has personally ordered the assassination of a U.S. citizen. Yep! The C.I.A. is authorized to kill cleric Anwar al-Awlaki wherever and whenever they find him. At home, on vacation, maybe right behind you. Crypto-fascists are thrilled!
It just seems like a really, really bad precedent, to decide that the president can do this. In fact, I am pretty sure the president can't do this. Obviously, presidents and the CIA have gone around assassinating people willy-nilly for decades, but the point is that they shouldn't be doing that.
But here's the good news, President Obama: you have finally done something crazy enough to win the support of former assistant US Attorney, police state enthusiast, and "Obama is just like Ahmadinejad" theorist Andy McCarthy!
Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Dave McGowan Takes on the Bogus Apollo Missions
UPDATE: I read through all 12 essays, and even though there is a ton of snark in there, they are still the most comprehensive debunking of the Apollo missions (and NASA in general) that I've seen.
UPDATE 2: Cross-posted at DU, with the typical shills spouting the typical nonsensical bullshit.
*It's not, specifically on Apollo 11, it's the 11th article.
Net Neutrality in Trouble
A US appeals court dealt a major setback on Tuesday to the efforts of US goverment regulators to force Internet service providers to treat all Web traffic equally.
The US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia ruled in favor of broadband provider Comcast Corp. in a case seen as a test of the authority of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to enforce "net neutrality."
Net neutrality is the principle that ISPs provide the same speed and level of service to all Web users, regardless of size.
The Bilderbergers Are on Facebook!
Check this out, via the article:
The fans of The James Rothschild Show's Photos - Wall Photos(thanks to j for the tip)
James Rothschild > Oppenheimer > Rockefeller .
In case you're wondering The Rockefeller's will always sit at the bottom of the New World Order family chain....Does anyone know a Rothschild half as funny as me? Or am I really quite rare and valuable? ;-)
Diamonds > Negro Slaves?
Rothschild > De Beer > Oppenheimer > Rockefeller.....
And here's another rendition of the actual Blood Line Food Chain below the us, the Rothschilds:
9. Li (Chinese)
12. Van Duyn
16. McDonald (McDonald’s fast food chain).
I have excluded the 13th bloodline, the Merovingians, and replaced it with the Reynolds.
Monday, April 05, 2010
Why We Need to Get Out of Iraq Immediately, Part 499
And a key point is that this is no aberration.
And... FUCK Bush, fuck Cheney, fuck Rumsfeld, FUCK Karl Rove, FUCK John McCain, FUCK Charles Krauthammer, FUCK BILL KRISTOL, fuck Tom Friedman, fuck the Republicans, fuck the mainstream media, fuck the Democrats who voted for this war, FUCK the fucking teabaggers, FUCK WAR WORSHIPPING AMERICANS.
Why We Need to Get Out of Afghanistan Immediately, Part 268
GEN McChrystal: "I do want to say something that everyone understands. We really ask a lot of our young service people out on the checkpoints because there's danger, they're asked to make very rapid decisions in often very unclear situations. However, to my knowledge, in the nine-plus months I've been here, not a single case where we have engaged in an escalation of force incident and hurt someone has it turned out that the vehicle had a suicide bomb or weapons in it and, in many cases, had families in it. That doesn't mean I'm criticizing the people who are executing. I'm just giving you perspective. We've shot an amazing number of people and killed a number and, to my knowledge, none has proven to have been a real threat to the force."
KABUL, Afghanistan — After initially denying involvement or any cover-up in the deaths of three Afghan women during a badly bungled American Special Operations assault in February, the American-led military command in Kabul admitted late on Sunday that its forces had, in fact, killed the women during the nighttime raid.
The admission immediately raised questions about what really happened during the Feb. 12 operation — and what falsehoods followed — including a new report that Special Operations forces dug bullets out of the bodies of the women to hide the nature of their deaths.
A NATO official also said Sunday that an Afghan-led team of investigators had found signs of evidence tampering at the scene, including the removal of bullets from walls near where the women were killed. On Monday, however, a senior NATO official denied that any tampering had occurred.
The disclosure could not come at a worse moment for the American military: NATO officials are struggling to contain fallout from a series of tirades against the foreign military presence by the Afghan president, Hamid Karzai, who has also railed against the killing of civilians by Western forces.
Greenwald, on Afghan war propaganda here.
Sunday, April 04, 2010
The Ultimate Truth of the Assassination of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.
By The Anonymous Physicist
On this anniversary of the assassination of peaceful, non-violence change and Civil Rights advocate, Rev. Martin Luther King Jr, by the American Gestapo regime, I will reveal the ultimate truths of this to you here. If you are new to these matters, please post this far and wide. So few Americans know the truth of the murder of Dr. King, and crucial related matters.
Much of the ultimate truth, that is known so far, of the assassination of Dr., King, comes to us through the 3-4 decades of efforts by Wlliam F. Pepper. Pepper began as a photo-journalist, and then became an attorney practicing in the U.K., and the U.S. Pepper’s article in the January 1967 Ramparts magazine — complete with vivid photos — of the killing of children in Vietnam, via napalm and other horrific means, by the American war machine was read/seen by Dr. King. By April 4, 1967, King decided to publicly speak out against the Vietnam war, for the first time, even though he knew it would likely cost him his life, and that other Civil Rights leaders would desert him, which they did. On April 4, 1967 before a large audience in the Riverside Church in Harlem, he gave a great speech. Though almost never officially cited by a corrupt, lackey media; this is likely King’s greatest speech. It is available to download. In this speech he called the United States “the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today.” Please listen here: http://www.democracynow.org/2003/4/4/the_united_states_is_the_greatest
On April 4, 1968, King was assassinated. This was one year to the day of his first anti-Vietnam War speech; and a clear cut message that if you try to hinder or stop the war machine, you will soon be dead.
Pepper and King had become friends, after King was influenced by Pepper’s Vietnam photo-journalism. Some time after King’s assassination, the King family asked Pepper to get at the truth of the murder, knowing full well that the American regime was responsible. Pepper has his 3-4 decades of work towards naming his friend’s murderers is detailed in two remarkable books. These are “Orders to Kill: The Truth Behind the Murder of Martin Luther King” and “An Act of State: The Execution of Martin Luther King.” These especially the later book, Act of State, are crucial Conspiracy Fact reading. Just as with the civil libel Appeals trial of JFK assassin/CIA agent Eduardo Howard Hunt, and the suit of Dallas Dr. Charles Crenshaw against the Journal of the AMA, few Americans know that juries of their peers have ruled, in effect, that the American federal regime did kill both President Kennedy and Rev. Martin Luther King. So my research has revealed three such almost unknown trials, and indeed even in the Garrison trial of Clay Shaw, aka Clay Bertrand, the jury believed that the federal regime was involved but could not rule against Shaw himself with 100% certainty, due to sabotage by the judge. But later, Victor Marchetti, former assistant to future CIA director, and JFK assassin, Richard Helms, admitted to Marchetti, that Shaw was indeed a CIA contract agent. The MSM has avoided mention of these trials and their outcomes, and of jurors’ statements, in all four trials, at all costs.
Pepper became James Earl Ray’s attorney, in conjunction with the King family, after it became clear to Ray and the King family, that the earlier lawyers were likely agents of the federal regime. The King family knew that Ray was completely innocent in the killing of Dr. King. Pepper’s books contain unique details of the assassination itself, King’s murderers, and with the numerous trials his efforts led to. The culmination was a civil trial whereby the jury and judge found that James Early Ray was innocent, but Ray had died by then in custody. Pepper details how he uncovered that the murderers and co-conspirators included U.S. Army intelligence snipers, Green Berets, FBI, CIA, Memphis Police, and the Mafia (hirelings of the U.S. govt). One source I have read had eyewitness testimony that agents of all these agencies met in one room to discuss their coming actions on April 4, 1968. Pepper even traces one federal perp to the Dallas scene of the assassination of President Kennedy. The extensive surveillance of Dr. King is detailed, along with how several of his own trusted entourage of fellow ministers were agents of the federal regime! King’s manipulation to the motel room where he would be killed outside of, and the shutting down of the phone in that room after the shooting are detailed. The book details how James Earl Ray was found and manipulated to be the unknowing patsy, and was then railroaded. Pepper became Ray’s attorney officially in 1978, and remained as such (through his estate) even after Ray’s death in 1998.
The events of the assassination that Pepper reveals include the following. Dr. King’s usual Memphis police liason/body guard (Afro-American) cop was called off, that day and “replaced.” Army intelligence snipers and Green Beret have admitted their presence and involvement, from even several miles away with special sniper rifles. Others documented to be involved were the Memphis Police, the FBI, and the CIA. Just after the assassination, at the scene, an eyewitness saw Rev. Jesse Jackson bend down and reach into his bag and pull out a cell phone. The only problem was that this was 1968, and the only ones who had this advanced technology… well I trust you understand what I am saying here. When Jackson saw that he was seen with this device, he then put it back in his bag. Other ministers with Dr. King also have been implicated and are named.
Continuing now with little known revelations, Pepper has detailed his knowledge of the intertwined plans of King and Senator Bobby Kennedy. Kennedy had begun to communicate with New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison, and was beginning to publicly own up to what he knew from the beginning—the federal regime had killed his brother, the President. Few know that Bobby Kennedy had asked Dr. King to be his Vice-President after he would win the Democratic primaries. For his part, Dr. King had changed, and was planning a major return to Washington D.C. This one was going to be different than the march/gathering in 1963. King was planning millions to come to D.C.; but this time they would stay and not leave until Congress ended the war, and performed other duties that indicated they were now acting in the interests of the people. This was at a time when Defense Secretary McNamara said, in effect, that he was deeply worried upon seeing a large march to the Pentagon that the U.S. did not have enough troops in the U.S. — they were in Vietnam -- to stop the people from effecting change. BTW, watch carefully whenever McNamara is queried on President Kennedy. He always immediately flashes a broad smile upon the very mention of the name of JFK. This is a CIA technique perps train with, so as to not show their real emotions (guilt, fear, ertc.) of those involved in the assassination.
In the civil trial, Pepper brought about, the jury and judge found that James Earl Ray did not kill Rev. King, and that a local hood, Lloyd Jowers, and numerous co-conspirators, did. Ray had died supposedly of “kidney disease, caused by Hepatitis C probably contracted as a result of a blood transfusion given after a stabbing while at Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary.” (From wikipedia, that bastion of truth.) Pepper details the efforts the federal regime went to, to try to kill Ray. When a Tennessee governor found out that a planned transfer of Ray was going to get Ray killed by federal perps, the governor called off the transfer. That Tennessee governor then soon found himself charged with federal crimes by the FBI and was railroaded off to jail himself. So even a Governor who tries to do good, gets the Gestapo treatment in this Gestapo-land.
There are some youtube videos of William Pepper speaking about some of these matters such as here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h3P7POHnJc, but there is no substitute for reading books such as Pepper’s. The youtube video linked here ends with relevance for the “911truth” movement itself. Pepper warns that this movement too will be infiltrated by federal agents and will be discredited. I, of course, have also made it clear from my first writings herein that it that virtually all 911truth forums are run by British or American intel agents desperately trying to hide the ultimate truth of 911 — that the WTC was destroyed by American nuclear weapons, and that the China Syndrome resulted. Virtually all inserted, “high level” 911truthers are working for the American or British intel agencies. This, includes the ludicrous hangouts of “DEW” and thermite/thermate.
Of course, if Rev. King had become President, or lead a revolution, America and the world might be a very different place. You have learned here however that Afro-American leaders politically inserted after Dr. King’s murder are all likely federal intel agents. Including those who might be President. One of the very few Conspiracy Experts who was not an intel agent, Sherman Skolnick, had, for years, run articles on Obama’s ties to the intel agencies, and organized crime.Dr. King’s murder by the American Gestapo regime showed that peaceful, non-violence against murderers and mass murderers is not likely to work in the country that was, and is, “the greatest purveyor of violence in the world.” (originally posted April 4th, 2008)
Saturday, April 03, 2010
Cryptome's John Young
How Fucked Up Is the Catholic Church?
A senior Vatican priest speaking at a Good Friday service compared the uproar over sexual abuse scandals in the Catholic Church — which have included reports about Pope Benedict XVI’s oversight role in two cases — to the persecution of the Jews, sharply raising the volume in the Vatican’s counterattack.What this guy says: "Comparing the well-earned disgust the entire world rightly feels over the system-wide rape of women and children by Catholic priests to the demented bigotry of Anti-Semitism is way, way, WAY beyond offensive."
The remarks, on the day Christians mark the crucifixion, underscored how much the Catholic Church has felt under attack from recent news reports and criticism over how it has handled charges of child molestation against priests in the past, and sought to focus attention on the church as the central victim.
Friday, April 02, 2010
Things That make You Go "Hmmm"
Even putting aside the 34, I would feel much better about the mileage standards if it weren't for his administrations' blatant support of illegal wiretaps, to name one of a dozen issues that show the true colors of President O.
Was 9/11 All About Perpetual War?
Without public debate and without congressional hearings, a segment of the Pentagon and fellow travelers have embraced a doctrine known as the Long War, which projects an "arc of instability" caused by insurgent groups from Europe to South Asia that will last between 50 and 80 years. According to one of its architects, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan are just "small wars in the midst of a big one."There are so many problems with the idea of Long War, it's hard to take this seriously. But clearly some evil fucks are promoting this idea anyway-- likely as disinfo, hiding a deeper uglier truth. One obvious problem of a Long War is that it is simply unsustainable-- such a prolonged, costly conflict is more likely to destroy the US than to result in any victory. Another major problem is that clearly there is a major conceptual flaw in a conflict that is projected to last so long-- if an enemy requires 50-80 years to defeat, perhaps it is the conflict that is the problem, not the enemy. Who is the enemy anyway? Whatever "extremist" or "terrorist" we decide is the enemy in whatever country we decide is a problem? Maybe the biggest problem is the sheer evil of contemplating essentially perpetual war-- a war which would lead to perpetual death, perpetual suffering, perpetual destruction of the planet and perpetual destruction of US society, sapping everything decent about this country. It is frightening to imagine what 80 years of war would reduce this country to-- a completely subservient, mindless, soulless, brainwashed population, a society of war slaves-- something far far worse than the current depressing state of affairs.
Consider the audacity of such an idea. An 80-year undeclared war would entangle 20 future presidential terms stretching far into the future of voters not yet born. The American death toll in Iraq and Afghanistan now approaches 5,000, with the number of wounded a multiple many times greater. Including the American dead from 9/11, that's 8,000 dead so far in the first decade of the Long War. And if the American armed forces are stretched thin today, try to conceive of seven more decades of combat.
The costs are unimaginable too. According to economists Joseph E. Stiglitz and Linda Bilmes, Iraq alone will be a $3-trillion war. Those costs, and the other deficit spending of recent years, yield "virtually no room for new domestic initiatives for Mr. Obama or his successors," according to a New York Times budget analysis in February. Continued deficit financing for the Long War will rob today's younger generation of resources for their future.
The term "Long War" was first applied to America's post-9/11 conflicts in 2004 by Gen. John P. Abizaid, then head of U.S. Central Command, and by the retiring chairman of the Joint Chiefs of State, Gen. Richard B. Myers, in 2005.
Who can honestly imagine that the US would survive such a war in any meaningful sense, and what sort of madmen would propose such nonsense? Isn't it more likely that this is all a ruse, meant to cover up a far deeper apocalyptic event? Even martial law, as horrible as it is-- what is the point? Martial law ultimately is not sustainable. So where's it all lead? To what end is all this suffering? Isn't there ultimately something deeper to all of this? The info here, gives some answers, I think--http://anonymous-physicist.blogspot.com/