Humint Events Online: Israel Has 70% Approval in the US

Monday, October 01, 2012

Israel Has 70% Approval in the US

well that's fucking depressing.

----------

AIPAC-Drafted US Aid to Israel Illegal-- Israel's nuclear weapons render it ineligible for US aid, to say the least.

Then of course there was Israel's role in 9/11-- they were involved up to their eyeballs. 


It is kind of funny how Anonymous Physicist would freak out if I ever brought Israel/Zionism into any conspiracy equation. And now, since he has disavowed me, I have gotten pretty deep into such dirty and taboo topics. So I feel like half of his job was to keep me from actually delving into the conspiracy aspects of Zionism.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

70% approval in the US - not likely.
the "poll" was taken over a 2 day time frame, probably on some war-cheerleader site.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is kind of funny how Anonymous Physicist would freak out if I ever brought Israel/Zionism into any conspiracy equation.....I feel like half of his job was to keep me from actually delving into the conspiracy aspects of Zionism.

i also thought he was a gate-keeper protecting zionism. alex jones certainly is.
i think many of the 9/11 so-called "heavy weights", whose forums i have been a part of, were gate-keepers too.
honestly, i thought you, spooked, might be one as well.

2:46 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

I probably was a bit of a gate-keeper, or was gate-kept by AP certainly. He kept insisting that Israel and Jews were patsies in the conspiracy wars, and focusing my attention on a mysterious extra-terrestrial ultimate PTB. It was all very creative and interesting, but I think he did serve to cover-up the Zionist element in conspiracy, which is more important than he would admit. That isn't to say his ultimate PTB aren't a critical part of the conspiracy puzzle, I must say. I am open to all sorts of ideas, and the gates are open now. :)

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger