Humint Events Online: PENTAGON RESEARCH

Monday, January 31, 2005

PENTAGON RESEARCH

A great new site I've added to my 9/11 links.

The site seems to have the same basic position as me (i.e. what the heck happened at the Pentagon and why is there a cover-up), and is very balanced in presenting an impressive array of evidence.

I think now, after looking over the site, and after all my other reading, I am essentially convinced that a Boeing 757 painted with American colors hit the Pentagon.

But there are important questions such as:
1) who or what piloted the plane?
2) was it really flight 77?
3) did the plane carry some sort of bomb?

Just like the oddities of the flight 93 crash site, the Pentagon crash site defies basic logic. While perhaps airplanes impacting the ground or a brick building at such high speeds is just something we can't comprehend very well, another possibility is that these crashes seem strange because they weren't ordinary crashes-- that is, something else happened upon impact.

Such as a bomb going off.

As spelled out in my 9/11 grand unified theory (NEGUT), having bombs aboard the hijacked planes has some explanatory power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger