Humint Events Online: My 9/11 Links

Saturday, February 12, 2005

My 9/11 Links

You may have noticed that I have added a disclaimer to my 9/11 links section. All the links I have on the chosen to put on the side have some useful information, which why they are there. Also, I like having as many 9/11 links as possible to show the strength and diversity of the community. However, some sites are much better than in others in terms of scientific rigour and balance. I thought initally of segregating the sites into "good" and "suspect" or into "reputable" and "dubious", but I decided not to for two reasons. First, I don't want to piss people off if they come here and find their site is not in the "good" category. Second, while some sites are clearly better than others, there are even other sites that fall in between-- they are good but have some things I don't quite agree with. So it becomes a big sorting game for many sites, and I'd rather not make such binary decisions. Finally, I decided to simply leave a large caveat and let you decide for yourself on what sites are worthwhile. I think it will become apparent to most people which sites are very strong and which are more dubious. Moreover, some of this is simply personal preference or personal bias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger