Humint Events Online: Familiar People

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Familiar People

One really odd thing about the the Truth Emergency Convergence meeting I went to on Saturday and Sunday July 23-24, 2005 in Washingon DC was seeing a bunch of people in the audience I KNOW I've seen before but couldn't quite place them. It was very eery. Where on earth would I have seen people before who came to a 9/11 conspiracy meeting? I've never been to a 9/11 conspiracy meeting before. I haven't even watched any 9/11 videos, except for the ones on 911busters.com, and I don't think these people I saw this past weekend were in there.

Btw, I am working on the second part of the Barbara Honegger Pentagon post. It is just taking some time to put it together. Hopefully I will have it up later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger