Humint Events Online: Template Change

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Template Change

In case you have noticed that this blog looks different-- I have spent a great deal of time today reformatting the blog so my sidebar shows up alongside my posts in Internet Explorer using the Windows XP operating system. I had been using Firefox as my main browser, but was bother that the blog didn't look right in Internet Explorer using the Windows XP operating system, although I know it looked okay with Internet Explorer on a Macintosh.

But I think my links are a good attraction here, and I want to make sure they show up normally on different operating systems.

Anyway, I had to change my blog template because I couldn't format the old template to work in Internet Explorer using the Windows XP operating system.

This template seems to work.

It is a nice change overall, I think.

Although I lost a couple of links from my old template, and need to figure out how to get them back.

Note: it only works for small and medium text sizes, not large and largest text sizes-- though in Firefox the blog looks fine with all text sizes. (Just one more reason Firefox is better.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger