Humint Events Online: MUST SEE: Part Two of the WICZ-TV, FOX-40 (Binghamton, NY) 9/11 (Loose Change) Report

Saturday, December 03, 2005

MUST SEE: Part Two of the WICZ-TV, FOX-40 (Binghamton, NY) 9/11 (Loose Change) Report

Their web story here has a link to their video report.

This report focuses on the Pentagon hit and the fake Osama tape. Good stuff, and amazingly the station aired the story completely UNCRITICALLY*! It is simply unbelievable! It almost brought tears to my eyes to see them giving this info a fair presentation. They ended the story not by having some government flack rebut the claims but by giving the web address for the Loose Change video!


*I certainly hope the station is truly open-minded and that this isn't some sort of set-up.

P.S. kudos for 9/11 blogger for doing a great job on reporting this story.

UPDATE! The article and video is deleted from the FOX news website! I saved the text (if anyone wants it let me know), the video is gone, but I'm sure someone has saved. I will post another copy of the video once found!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger