Humint Events Online: Best E-Mail Yet?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Best E-Mail Yet?

Even though I've been running this site for over two years, I've gotten surprisingly little e-mail chastising me for my wild conspiracy theories-- you know, calling me an America-hater and so forth. There have been a fair amount of nasty comments left (though less than I ever expected), but surprisingly few hate e-mails-- maybe three or four at most. This is even AFTER I got a few thousand hits from being linked to a hard-right wing site. I did get lots of comments on the post in question-- with the expected comments (more on this later). But it seems these people were more interested in expressing themselves on the site than conversing with me.

Anyway, I just got this priceless e-mail where the e-mailer seems to think I am Jim Fetzer:
To : Spooked911@hotmail.com
Subject : You Disgrace This Great Country


The subject says it all. I do not believe anything you say and AI do not believe you were ever in the military. O'Reilly didn't treat you nearly as rough as he should have.


Thanks,

XXXX
Ozark, AL 36360


Hilarious!

I can only assume "AI" is supposed to be "I". I love how he wrote "thanks" at the end. The guy actually left his address and phone number, as well.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, you're not jim fetzer?
just kidding, who's jim fetzer?

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to have to agree with Spook on this one.

Freely giving your name, address and phone number to a known terrorist sympathizer is probably not a very bright idea.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya good ol' known terrorist sympathizer!
01
02

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should write back and let him know his mail got misdelivered and send him a copy of 911 Mysteries, Press for Truth, and Terrorstorm

6:17 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

good idea, anon!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd be wary of Fetzer, i think YOU'RE doing some great work...fetzer can barely speak, it always sounds like he's choking on a chicken bone...i think ST-911 might be loaded with spooks of the academic/university variety, people with links to the Feds, sponsors, trustees, PBS/NPR bullsh*t, DC think tanks, military research labs, Fukuyama kinda people...

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger