Humint Events Online: JFK Video Pulled from YouTube

Thursday, April 26, 2007

JFK Video Pulled from YouTube

I noticed it was pulled just a matter of a couple of hours after I linked to it here. This is the video which has a clip of JFK's press secretary indicating a shot to the front of the head, and showing how Peter Jennings edited his coverage of the press conference to delete that segment.

Anyway, weird that the video was pulled so quickly after I linked to it-- when it had been there fore a while before I linked to it.

I had no idea I had such power. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a *CLASSIC* case of this is when they pulled the video of Steven Jones being questioned about his past research and work...it was at a speech he gave in Berkeley...the video revealed him to be a total plane-hugger and against theories such as nukes, directed energy, etc...controlled demolition doesn't explain how the insides of those towers vaporized into a fine powder, tiny debris...

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger