Humint Events Online: 91st Indy 500

Monday, May 28, 2007

91st Indy 500

Went to the race yesterday. I'd never been before. It was pretty awesome seeing all those cars go over 200 mph. The sound was incredible. We left before the end because they had a long rain delay. There were some crashes but we didn't see any where we were, the track is so huge.

Apart from the rain, the big disappointment was all the people smoking right around us. It was unpleasant. Plus, I didn't realize that so many people went to the race to drink truly massive quantities of alcohol-- and there were beer cans EVERYWHERE.

I'm not a racing fan at all, but I was curous about this race, as it has such a great reputation.

I don't think I will go again unless they do something about the smoking.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are still a fucking idiot.

I'm sure its an evil Bush plan to make everyone get cancer by forcing everyone to smoke at the places you go.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8:46, you and all the Bush/NeoCon/Perp supporters are a bunch of fucktards...spell it out...F-U-C-K-T-A-R-D...
Capice?

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger