Humint Events Online: Google Weirdness

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Google Weirdness

I was experimenting with Google for a bit, to see if I could retrieve comments left at this site via Google. What I've found is that most comments that I've tested cannot be found by Google, though they can often be pulled up by the Yahoo search engine.

However, I was able to find a couple of comments left at this site through Google, who knows why.

One very weird thing though was that I found one comment via Google (it was the top hit), and then later rechecked the same comment via Google-- and it was totally gone.

So there is some funny business with Google and particularly blog comments. I do not understand how a Googled link could disappear like that when re-Googled.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precisely why I switched to ask.com.

They have a very cool interface as well.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are watching you. All your comment belong to us.

Asshole.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The google people are simply a bit part of the big machine controlled by the masons, who are in turn controlled by the illuminatti who report to the aliens who live on their secret bases on the far side of the moon...

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no, no... Google is actually a front organization for the NSA.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger