Humint Events Online: Merry Christmas from Jennifer Spell

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from Jennifer Spell

She had my Youtube video ("Jennifer Spell talks about taping the 2nd WTC attack") of her interview removed for copyright violation. The clip I had up there was originally from Marcus Icke, who clipped it from a DVD on people who videotaped the 2nd hit. (Video editing and production is something I would love to do but just haven't had time to learn.)

I've never had a video removed before, though I haven't put so many videos on Youtube. But what seems odd about this copyright claim is that it is from Spell herself, not from the company that put out the DVD (Starz/Anchor Bay). How exactly does Spell get google/Youtube to act on this copyright claim anyway, as a presumably private citizen? Do people normally get copyright claims over their interviews? And what was the problem anyway? I didn't say anything negative about her in the video. It was just clips of her talking.

Here's my most recent post on Spell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger