Humint Events Online: 5 Years On

Thursday, August 20, 2009

5 Years On

Phew, sorry. Still recovering from the massive party we had at Humint Events Online HQ last night for the big 5th anniversary.

In any case, I have to say in large measure, that I accomplished what I set out to do here when I started this blog-- which was try to find out what happened on 9/11. What I found is pretty wild and disturbing, but no one can say I haven't done the research and I don't have a lot of evidence to back up my views. And wow, have I learned a lot of things since in the past five years-- about human nature, about physics, about engineering, about writing, about the internet and about massive conspiracies. Some of it amazingly profound. Much of it profoundly disturbing.

Mostly though, it has been a simply great experience for me, and thanks to everyone who has come here and especially to those who have contributed something. I also want to give a special thanks to Anonymous Physicist, for his awesome insights in the past three years or so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kudos for one of the most awesome blogs on the internet!
i will always check it.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger