Humint Events Online: I'm Not Dead Yet!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Not Dead Yet!

Haven't posted here much lately for a few reasons...

1) I've been super busy; I do have stuff to post, but haven't had time to write it up into a proper post
2) I've been posting a lot of the more random political stuff I used to post here on Facebook
3) there's not a whole lot of new stuff going on conspiracy-wise (that I've noticed)
4) Anonymous Physicist isn't doing any more writing


I still want to keep the site alive though!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tomsky said...

Will you consider a twitter account? That would be brilliant, too for those of us that aren't fb users :)

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does A.P. writing or not have to do with your writing?

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger