Humint Events Online: Might As Well Post This Creepy-Ass Video of the Inside of a Mormon Temple

Monday, October 22, 2012

Might As Well Post This Creepy-Ass Video of the Inside of a Mormon Temple

that everyone is talking about:


Note the cult-like Masonic aspect to this -- especially the handshakes.

This shit is funny too:
The last word that Jacob engraved on his plates was a strange one for a 6th century BCE North American Israelite writing in reformed Egyptian to use: adieu.

And I make an end of my writing upon these plates, which writing has been small; and to the reader I bid ... adieu. Jacob 27
And that ends the Book of Jacob.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Thanks. I've long wondered what all the fuss was about. I used to have a guy who worked for me who told me about some of the strangeness and
vaguely macabre rituals and beliefs of Mormons, but this brings it all into sharp relief -- though I'm quite sure that to them, there's noting
strange about it at all.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger