Humint Events Online: Right-Wing Reactions to Obama's Re-Election

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Right-Wing Reactions to Obama's Re-Election

The paranoia is kind of funny... the racism, not so much.

Anyone who seriously thinks Obama is going to: take away guns, set up a police state (more than what we have), enact martial law, force UN agenda 21 on us, start race riots, put massive numbers of people in concentration camps, enact Sharia law, enslave us to globalists (more than we already are), etc, is a SAD FUCKING PARANOID IDIOT.

I checked out Alex Jones' site, and he's totally pushing the idea that Obama will take away guns and pushing some bogus poll about Americans willing to wear shock bracelets or get body cavity searches to fly.  It's just kind of sad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Obama WILL, imo, extend the police state we live in -- the extent to which he does so will depend on the "urgency" needed to do so in order to further some dubious goal or
other. Senate and House will applaud, while RUSHBECKHannity and friends will label him weak for not going even further.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Your Honor, years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth. I said then, and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger