Humint Events Online: Israel Is Fucked Up, Time for the US to Cut Loose from These Psychos

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Israel Is Fucked Up, Time for the US to Cut Loose from These Psychos

Israeli teenagers: Racist and proud of it

“For me, personally, Arabs are something I can’t look at and can’t stand,” a 10th-grade girl from a high school in the central part of the country says in abominable Hebrew. “I am tremendously racist. I come from a racist home. If I get the chance in the army to shoot one of them, I won’t think twice. I’m ready to kill someone with my hands, and it’s an Arab. In my education I learned that ... their education is to be terrorists, and there is no belief in them. I live in an area of Arabs, and every day I see these Ishmaelites, who pass by the [bus] station and whistle. I wish them death.” The student’s comments appear in a chapter devoted to ethnicity and racism among youth from a forthcoming book, “Scenes from School Life” (in Hebrew) by Idan Yaron and Yoram Harpaz. The book is based on anthropological observations made by Dr. Yaron, a sociologist, over the course of three years in a six-year, secular high school in the Israeli heartland – “the most average school we could find,” says Harpaz, a professor of education.

and...

500 Palestinian children dead from Israeli bombs in Gaza.

and...

Israel's laws against organ donation leads to Israelis being leaders in the illegal kidney transplantation business. Note the three 33's in the piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger