Humint Events Online: Rick Siegel Speaks!

Monday, May 04, 2015

Rick Siegel Speaks!

Yes, there are some incredibly stupid 9/11 truthers.

It's something I've grappled with a lot here-- it's something that has frustrated me a lot because it is so distracting and gives 9/11 truth a bad name. For instance, shit like DEW or vicsims. The idea of these things isn't bad, but wholeheartedly buying either of these and then being fanatical about it as the answer is just so very wrong.

Now, obviously I promote some far out ideas here-- nukes and no planes, specifically. But my point has always been that I think these are the best explanations for what happened on 9/11, and I admit there is some chance I could be wrong.

It's not limited to 9/11 either-- you see it with Sandy Hook or the Boston Bombing, etc.

There's just a huge gullibility problem for many people-- once they've accepted any conspiracy, they will accept anything that anyone posts about it as fact, even if it contradicts something they've read or seen before. And there are endless sites and Youtube videos spouting some conspiracy "fact" without offering anything more than their opinion, really.  As long as you can sound authoritative, someone will buy it, without any skepticism, it appears.  Now granted, some people are just dumb or easily misled or just have never been trained in critical thinking. Sometimes, people are just busy and just go with it, without taking the time to really deal with it.  Sometimes things just appeal too much to someone's biases.


But how to explain someone like Jim Fetzer or Judy Wood? They are supposed to be trained in science and critical thinking, and they can be so gullible. Wood is so off the rails she has to be either controlled completely, or mentally unbalanced.  On the other hand, Fetzer is good on some issues like nukes and no planes, but shows amazing lack of critical thinking at other times. In some ways, he is worse than Wood, because is Wood is simply unreliable, whereas Fetzer is sort of reliable but than screws you over with some crap he just found.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There hasn't been a conspiracy oriented alternative media blowup like this, at least in my virtual neck of the woods (wait, is that a pun related to your post? no, but maybe your post primed me to use that expression), in a long while:

http://govtslaves.info/mass-defection-of-writers-from-veterans-today-radio-hosts-in-suspicious-
car-accidents/

There was the Santilli/Duff thing, but this is bigger. Also bigger than Reynolds/Fetzer. This is more like the no-planer crabs in a barrel meltdown from several years back, though that was all more fringe.

Curious. It would be nice if moving from the MSM to alternative media lead one to a cleanly paved path to the truth, but if anything it just gets more difficult. Is this all just a more elaborate game?

Personally I don't trust Duff much at all. Fetzer is more my guy, though I'd hardly call myself a Fetzerite. He does go off weirdly half-cocked at times.

(A lot of the commenters I found most interesting on VT disappeared a few years back. No idea if they were banned or if they left, but I wasn't watching that closely.)

6:59 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

Very interesting, thanks

8:28 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

Duff is clearly intel, he's said he is, and he clearly cannot be trusted at all. Scary that those two guys got into accidents!

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm agnostic about what Jade Helm is exactly. For the moment my position is boringly moderate: I think it's worrisome to have massive military exercises conducted in the U.S. involving blending in with the regular population, but I also doubt that they are going to be rounding up dissidents and interning them or executing. The open-endedness of the operation does suggest there are many ways it could go live.

And I don't know what to think of this Walmart stuff, but it's funny that I remember seeing Duff himself (if I recall correctly) claiming that Walmart was the biggest illegal drug distributor operation in the U.S. Which may not be true, obviously.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Instead of ridiculing DR. Fetzer, put some evidence on the table that, in your mind justifies implying he's
untrustworthy or lacks sound judgment, or whatever your thinly veiled attacks actually refer to.

C'mon, all you brilliant ones, show us whatcha got. It's cowardly to charge without presenting any evidence.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Rick Siegel said...

Sorry, I took that site down. Please contact me at the main sites contact form. Dont want to put email address here. I do have some interesting phone recordings of both Fetzer and Woods. Cant believe there are still people follow their idiocy. WAKEY WAKEY!
Rick

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger