My Epiphany on 9/11 and Anthrax
My epiphany is this:
1) the 9/11 attacks were facilitated by the CIA and the FBI in order to provoke an attack on Afghanistan. This was done because the CIA had built up the Al Qaeda legend which was based in Afghanistan. The invasion of Afghanistan was needed so the CIA could have more of a hand in controlling opium production. The FBI looked the other way because they were also involved in the drug trade. Oil was a secondary consideration for the CIA and the FBI.
2) the CIA did not want to go into Iraq because it detracted from the significance of their Al Qaeda legend: the evil super-terrorists who threatened the world.
3) the Bush administration, specifically the Defense Department, wanted badly to go into Iraq. This is very clear. The reasons were for control of oil and to help the security of Israel.
4) the 9/11 attacks, clearly being an "Al Qaeda" operation did not suit the Iraq invasion agenda. This is where the anthrax attacks came in. The anthrax attacks were an add-on by the Defense Intelligence Agency, to implicate Iraq as working with the 9/11 terrorists. Anthrax of course was one of the big deals that everyone remembered from the First Gulf War-- a bioweapon that was well-known to be made by Iraq.
5) thus, the original 9/11 attacks were a CIA facilitated operation designed to provoke an Afghanistan invasion. The anthrax attacks were not CIA, but rather DIA, who wanted to make a link between 9/11 and Iraq.
One thing is clear, the person or persons behind the anthrax attacks was/were clearly framing muslims. My theory is this was done as an afterthought to try to link 9/11 to Iraq. Remember, on 9/11, Rumsfeld was asking for linkages for the 9/11 attacks and Iraq. So this is no great leap of imagination, and it explains a great deal.