Humint Events Online: I Couldn't Agree More

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I Couldn't Agree More

Do the Democrats Have Balls?

What John Kerry needed, and what the Democrats horribly lack, are balls. The simple courage to hang the polls and tell the public the straight story. To give them their medicine, no matter how nasty it may taste at first. When things are “fucked up,” say so openly and not just to a Rolling Stone interviewer. If personally attacked, challenge the accusers immediately and forcefully with withering contempt. Temper that frankness with an ounce of self-deprecating humor, a dash of laughter at the expense of the sitting President and the national press Corps, and voila, you have a winning recipe.

For decades now the Democrats have been afflicted with an insidious disease I’ve come to call SWNS, or Sudden Withdrawal of Nutsack Syndrome.


My feelings exactly. I refuse to support the Democrats anymore until they show true signs of "balls". And this means taking on the 9/11 cover-up as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger spooked said...

DTF-- is that true? I heard they shut down the 9/11 boards briefly on DU, but are they really trying to shut down 9/11 discussions?

One reason I really think we need a viable third party is that the democrats are essentially equally corrupt on issues like 9/11. Dems are much better on social issues, which is why I have supported them in the past.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger