Humint Events Online: Scott Ritter and Iran

Friday, February 25, 2005

Scott Ritter and Iran

A couple of days ago I posted this piece about Scott Ritter saying two remarkable things:
1) the Iraqi election was cooked to have the Shiites have less than 50% of the vote
2) Bush has signed authorization to start bombing Iran in June.

Seems to me like both of these are big news, particularly the second one.

Yet, strangely, no one else, not even the major blogs have picked up on this story.

Need I remind everyone that Scott Ritter WAS 100% RIGHT ABOUT THE LACK OF WMD IN IRAQ?

Seems to me his credibility on issues of war is rather good.

So why the big yawn?

We're potentially talking about the start of a major conflict here.

I don't get it.

I really wonder about many of the lefty bloggers. They dropped the ball on Bush stealing the election. They have ignored the 9/11 skeptic movement. It's almost like they are just like most mainstream Democratic politicians-- afraid to speak out on really controversial topics.

p.s. I noticed Democratic Underground has a thread on this, at least. DU is really among the most open and truly Democratic web-sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger