Humint Events Online: Why I Question the Pentagon Hit

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Why I Question the Pentagon Hit

Of the many aspects of 9/11, perhaps the most widely discussed and most controversial issue is whether something besides flight 77 hit the Pentagon. As I have gone over on this blog several times, I think something strange happened there that can't be explained by the official story.

I think it is possible that flight 77 hit the Pentagon, but there are just a few unlikely aspects about it. If it was flight 77, then the plane was likely piloted by remote control. As well, the plane may have carried an explosive device. But even those modifications to flight 77 don't explain everything.

I know I am being stubborn about this, much to the displeasure of certain 9/11 skeptics who believe questioning the Pentagon hit is counter-productive to the "cause". But I would like to understand how a 757 could fly in the constricted space low to the ground, puncture a fuselage-sized hole with minimal wing contribution, explode massively, create the "exit hole" but leave so little clear debris.

But you know what? I am in good company. Both Webster Griffin Tarpley and David Ray Griffin, two high-profile 9/11 skeptics, also question the pentagon hit. As long as they question what happened at the Pentagon, I think I am on safe ground.

But what is really needed to settle this issue is:
1) either the FBI to show the reassembled plane they say they put together using recovered parts from the Pentagon.
or
2) for the FBI to release other videos that they confiscated of the attack
or
3) for the Pentagon to release the other frames of their security camera video that thye clipped out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger