Humint Events Online: Rick Siegel's 9/11 Eyewitness Story

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Rick Siegel's 9/11 Eyewitness Story

So, for the first time I started to look again at what I had done. Henrik gave me a few websites to look at and I perused them. Wow, this is great! People were seeing there was a reason to be disturbed about 911! I saw that my video I shot and put on the Internet was used on almost all the sites examining the conspiracy that surrounded those events. Hell, I didn’t know I had anything important.

So, I told Henrik, no problem, I would be happy to let anyone have it. My interest in freedom and liberty for everyone was well served in that. One problem, the tapes were stored with 6000 others in my archives in New York City and I had no intention of returning to a police state where my views of freedom were quite different than those with the guns.

OH oh, Feb 2004 and the hosting company, Stealth Communications, turns off my computers and steals them. The DOD had just heavily invested stealth by the way. The files that the world had used to show the problems with 911 were wiped off the net by Stealth. They had no due process to confiscate and dispose of my property; they were a law unto themselves. I sent people to get them who were turned back. I told them to go again with police, and that did not help. I sent a lawyer and they told them they were gone. Someone should help sue these guys for that! Bastards! This JUST as email for Henrik and I to get the tapes to the researchers.

Well, I am very poor now as my income was from the web servers that were confiscated. I can’t leave anywhere now even to get them. Henrik gets a mysterious eastern connection who wants to make a DVD with the researchers using the original footage. As we all noted the old files on the Internet were not showing all the details in their compressed format. The original was from a Sony 900 with 3ccd and 16bit stereo mounted on a tripod with a shotgun microphone on the pier in Hoboken, New Jersey. The detail would be important.
Hmmm, now why would the Dept. of Defense want to wipe away 9/11 footage?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestingly enough, Stealth's network, remained fully operational during 9/11.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As did the live broadcast from onlinetv.com of the event as it happened. They were also the host for all IRC Relay Chat and now the central fiber hub for all VoIp (that means all voice data goes through them). More interesting no?

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger