Humint Events Online: I'm Turning Comments Back On

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm Turning Comments Back On

It was kind of fun not having comments, and it was certainly a lot easier for me, since I always feel oligated to read and respond to comments that were left.

But, clearly in the absence of comments there is no free exchange of ideas, no immediate feedback, no discussion and in general a blog seems to lack a certain spirit without comments.

So I am turning the comments back on.

I reserve the right to delete comments I don't like. My general rule will be to delete comments that are mere ad hominem attacks and/or insults.

I may not respond to comments as much as I used to. If someone wants to ask me something specific, they are welcome to email me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if someone says to me "Sword, you are the f___ing stupidest commenter here", will that be deleted too?

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's find out! Sword, this was a f'ing stupid post... ;)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger