Humint Events Online: Finally Vehemently Anti-Hillary

Friday, March 07, 2008

Finally Vehemently Anti-Hillary

I have long given Hillary Clinton the benefit of the doubt in many regards during this campaign. I was never thrilled about her, but in some ways I liked her and I thought media treatment of her was unfair.

But her recent bullshit about being ready to be commander-in-chief and at the same time pumping up McCain is completely has pushed me over the edge into the strongly anti-Hillary camp.

I know this probably sounds stupid coming from a die-hard conspiracy theorist, but the reality is that there is no optimal candidate for the truth-- anywhere.

UPDATE: To clarify a couple of things--

First, I long ago called the election for Hillary, and I guess this is more up in the air than it was when I called it, but it still seems like a decent possibility.

Second, again, I think McCain, Obama, Clinton are all flawed candidates, none of whom are going to significatly change the direction of the coutnry.

Third, despite what I wrote above, I think that McCain is the worst, and Obama the best of the three. Clearly, Obama represents the most change, and change is badly needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger