Humint Events Online: "See You Among the Stars" to "Behold a Pale Horse"

Saturday, March 01, 2008

"See You Among the Stars" to "Behold a Pale Horse"

Just found this interesting online book, "See You Among the Stars", by a former rock musician, Chuck Harris, who got into some heavy conspiracy research. I have only read small parts of what he's written, but this is where he starts getting into the alien conspiracy. Notably, he seems to have been influenced by Bill Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse". Anonymous Physicist once recommended the Cooper book to me, but I never got around to reading it. Now I found this cool online version of "Behold a Pale Horse". Both books are probably worth reading, in terms of understanding more about the Powers That Be. The Cooper book is older, from 1991, whereas the Harris book is just from last year. Note, I am not saying that I agree with everything written these books-- I haven't even read them yet. But what I've seen suggests they have some interesting/important information. Like almost anything, I imagine these books have a lot of truth mixed in with some amount of bullshit. On that note, I jumped ahead to some of Harris' ultimate conclusions, and I'm not sure he has it completely right, particularly regarding the role of Jews and also about spiritual matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger