Humint Events Online: Cranky Post of the Day

Friday, June 26, 2009

Cranky Post of the Day

I never was a Michael Jackson fan -- though his songs were catchy and he was a good dancer, I never saw what the fuss was all about. Obviously, he was a freaky guy, which didn't help things from my perspective. No doubt he was intel-controlled at some level, too.

I never thought that Farah Fawcett was that hot. Obviously she had iconic looks, but she just never did it for me.* (Priyanka Chopra on the other hand... oh baby.)

*Truth be told, when I was younger I never really went in for the Hollywood/popular culture version of beauty that is thrust upon us-- I never cared for for skinny women, or blondes. I much preferred "full-figured" women with dark hair and even dark skin. Funny, now that I am older I can see the attraction in slim women. I don't know if that is just because I'm weird or because of some normal, natural trend, but it is striking... I can imagine there might be some biological reason for these preferences...

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I couldn't agree more with the second and third paragraphs. And OMFG, those Indian beauties destroy me! ;-)

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

black or white, thin or fat, women are beautiful!

10:42 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

yeah-- love those green alien babes!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous contactos barcelona said...

Very worthwhile data, thank you for your article.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger