Cataloging the WTC2 Hole Anomalies, Part 1
(image can be enlarged by clicking on it)
Notes on the numbered circles:
1. Large debris, apparently outer steel columns, are clogging the main hole. How could a plane smash inwards here without slowing, and not push these inwards more?
2. Indentation supposedly made by the tail of the plane -- where did the tail go? It couldn't have gone in.
3. This is where the port horizontal stabilizer would have impacted-- but no mark is here. Where did this large piece of the plane go? It couldn't have gone in.
4. This little hole is supposedly where the engine went in
5. This large and very irregular hole is supposedly where the outer part of the wing smashed in the wall-- why is it so much larger than where the engine hit?
6. This line of indentations supposedly marks where the wingtip hit. But if you extend this line of wing towards the center hole, the wing should have knocked in more of the region on the upper part of circle 4.
There are many more anomalies in this photo below, but I will deal with this in part 2.