Humint Events Online: Fun Activity

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Fun Activity

How to Report a Human Rights Violator

The Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section actively seeks out information that may assist the U.S. Government in identifying human rights violators who may have entered the United States.

If you know of anyone in the United States or of any U.S. citizen anywhere in the world who may have been involved in perpetrating human rights violations abroad, please contact HRSP either by email at or by postal mail at:

Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section (Tips), Criminal Division United States Department of Justice, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, DC 20530-0001

You do not have to identify yourself when providing information. Please provide as much detail as possible, such as:

* the suspect's name, place and date of birth,

* physical description, and current location;

* the suspect's alleged human rights violations including the locations and dates of those activities;

* how you learned of the suspect’s alleged activities and when and where you saw the suspect.

Hmmm, I wonder where you could find some people who have violated human rights..... I wonder....



Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a joke--they've exempted what the fuckers have done and are doing to Americans.

Be no one left in the regime...

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger