Yeah, yeah, I know, BS thermite. But it's still noteworthy to have this presented to the Canadian govt.
On November 11, 2011, the petition for a parliamentary review of the destruction of the three WTC skyscrapers on 9/11 was submitted to the Government of Canada by members of the Canadian 9/11 truth movement. The petition will soon be formally read in Parliament.
It was signed by 1,405 Canadians, and under long standing protocols, a formal response is required within 45 days.
The petition includes specific points of evidence that must be evaluated and addressed in its response. It specifically asks several pointed questions about a range of evidence that has been assembled and validated by the 1,600 strong Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
“The forensic evidence includes, but is not limited to:
• Total destruction of all three WTC skyscrapers with pulverization of concrete floors – proceeding symmetrically through the path of the greatest resistance – at nearly free-fall acceleration;
• Several tons of molten iron/steel found in the debris piles of all 3 high-rises and billions of previously molten iron microspheres in the WTC dust;
• Nano-thermite composite incendiaries discovered throughout the WTC dust;
• The DVD entitled: “9/11: Blueprint for Truth” by AE911Truth;
• The peer-reviewed paper Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, by Niels H. Harrit, et al. posted at the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal.”