Humint Events Online: I Almost Miss the Abuse I Used to Get

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I Almost Miss the Abuse I Used to Get

... such as in the comments here, or back in 2006-2008. Not because I enjoy abuse, but it was kind of amusing to see how lame those shills were, and also, at least I felt like I was touching a nerve. Now, it's like people don't give a shit. The shills probably think they won... except most politically aware people know it was an inside job. But there has been too much shit to deal with since then, and not enough focus and outrage.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i forgot how obviously shills those guys were ~ those were the days! j

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder if you focused way heavily on 9/11 again if conspiracy smasher and sword of truth would show up.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger