Humint Events Online: The Dread UN Agenda 21

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Dread UN Agenda 21

Lots of people are freaking out about it:


As far as I am concerned, I think this is just like many other governmental policies, this has the potential for good. The obvious goal is to help people and maintain the environment. In general, I think sustainable development is a good thing.

On the other hand, any major policy could be abused, in the way the people in the video are worried about, by the evil PTB.

But the problem really is the PTB, not sustainable development.

Frankly, I don't see Agenda 21 ever happening, in the form the people in this video are worried about-- certainly not in our lifetimes. I think there is a threat from Agenda 21, but at the same time, I think there is a threat of mankind on the environment that is frankly even more pressing. Rights must be preserved yes, but rights are not much use if we are being poisoned and dying from a polluted, toxic environment. The goal is to make some sort of balance between people's rights and preserving the planet. That has always been a problem -- it's an old conflict, between capitalists and environmentalists. Both always accuse each other of evil intentions-- the capitalists call the environmentalists evil communists, and the environmentalists call the capitalists greedy fascists...and so it goes. I have always tended to come down on the side of the environment, because I think there is just not enough of a brake on corporate pollution in the US-- I just never see big business taking pollution as a serious threat, even though it clearly is. See fracking, for instance.

Ultimately, assuming there is no untoward influence from the truly evil PTB, I think people will find the right balance, because they simply HAVE to, in order to survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger