Humint Events Online: Too Many Flying Objects

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Too Many Flying Objects

I'm not sure what is going on, but over the past few months, when I look up at the night sky, I see unusual large numbers of lighted flying objects, often with flashing strobe-type lights.  Just now, I saw four to five such things high in the sky.  Most weird were two very fast moving flights with flashing lights, flying high up, that passed each other quite close.  But there are also very bright lights that start out near the horizon that I can't even tell are moving at first, but then move so are not stars or planets.

So I live in the US midwest, near a medium sized city, probably 6-8 miles from the local airport.  There are no military bases nearby.  The thing is that most of these flights are not near the airport, but are flying high and far from the airport.

So I am just not sure what is going on, but this doesn't seem like normal air traffic!  I really wonder if something strange is going on, and how many of these flights are either "UFOs" or an abnormal number of military planes...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...



Do you own or have access to a camera
that is capable of taking high resolution images of distant, moving objects in the sky?

No one here would likely question the genuiness of any images that you say you took, Spooked, and I'm sure your readers would be fascinated to see them. I know that I sure would.

Have you contacted your local media to see if they might have such a camera?

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree, get a good camera. i see many things in the sky where i am - the blinking lights look like helicopters but they are way too high up to be helicopters.
also during the day there are a lot of chemtrails in the sky now.

1:00 PM  
Blogger David Howard said...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.rec.ufo/3suEPTkheWE

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger