Humint Events Online: I Wonder If Being President of the USA Is Like Being a Conspiracy Researcher?

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Wonder If Being President of the USA Is Like Being a Conspiracy Researcher?

Even if you are smart and your instincts are in the right place, you are surrounded by vast amounts of strange information that are difficult to reconcile and piece together. You must rely on advice from high-level people who seem to know more than you, but they also have their own agenda. They tell you things that sound good but ultimately that may not be true or good advice. It's hard to know the "truth" when people put out such different viewpoints with such certainty. You end up doing and saying things you don't fully believe or are not fully sure about.

Certainly, I know that here, I have been swept up by some of the arguments that people who have befriended me online, have given me. In particular, first Judy Wood and then Anonymous Physicist, influenced my blogging here, quite a bit. Even though I resisted some of their advice and opinions, it was hard not to fall under their sway to a certain extent and be influenced not to talk about certain things because they were against those ideas.

In any case, I just have to wonder about being the president, and what kind of endless bullshit they have to put up with. It must be hard not to get caught up in that bullshit, even if your instincts are against it. And the pressure of being president is several thousands times worse, I'm sure, than the pressure I might feel here.

I'm not trying to make excuses for Obama or any other president-- they have to live with their crimes-- but I am trying to understand how a reasonably decent and intelligent person could act like an American president....


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...



it takes a certain psychopathic personality to even aspire to being a politician.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bronco Bama is, like the Bushes and Bill Clinton, a creature of CIA. Therefore, his worldview as President will always prevail over any personal views he might harbor.

IMO, he is fully vested in the 1%
of which he is a member.

Anonymous physicist is not someone whose opinions are worth much consideration. Imo, he has problems too great to be a clear, reasonable thinker.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger