Humint Events Online: The Importance of Conspiracy Theories

Monday, December 28, 2015

The Importance of Conspiracy Theories

The thing about being a conspiracy researcher or student of conspiracies, it's so easy to let it become the most important thing in the world, and to convince yourself how important what you're doing is... and how if you could show everyone the truth about 9/11 or UFOs or the JFK assassination (to name a few), you could change the world for the better. And yeah, it's largely true, except for one really stupid thing...

MOST PEOPLE JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

This is always weird to realize, since most people give major fucks about a lot of really stupid trivial superficial stuff. And it's frustrating when they don't care about your important truth.

So it's important to put things in perspective, and to find common ground wherever possible.

That is all.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give this a Facebook like. I can't even go anywhere these subjects in my family. It's sad. I started talking about alien life with a guest on Xmas Eve and my brother got so apoplectic, he had to leave the apartment! I'm just the resident family nut job, I guess. They are all a bunch of knee-jerk liberals. Nothing to be done.

3:25 PM  
Blogger the mighty wak said...

ha! i am the resident family nut job in my house as well.
jha.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger