Humint Events Online: John Kerry for President

Saturday, October 30, 2004

John Kerry for President

Yes, John Kerry gets the official Humint Events Online endorsement.

Not that it is worth much. I imagine it's only worth one vote (mine), and in Indiana, my vote has very little chance of swaying the election. Moreover, my county has one of the electronic touch-screen voting systems, so I have no idea if they are even counting it propoerly.

In any case, I believe John Kerry has the makings of a great president. He has rock-solid character, he is a true American hero, he is tough and he has guts. He is a good, well-rounded and thoughtful man.

Although this country is facing serious challenges for whoever takes office in January 2005, I think America could blossom under Kerry.

And it only helps Kerry that he is running against the man who is easily the most disturbing president of my lifetime, and possibly in the whole history of this country.

Please vote November 2nd, and vote wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger