Humint Events Online: A Quote That Sort of Sums It All Up

Saturday, January 01, 2005

A Quote That Sort of Sums It All Up

"What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. That is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face. You have done your part. You have tried to expose the evil and wrongdoing. It has hurt you terribly. But it has not killed you up to this point. I am telling you, get out of this before it does.

Sometimes things are just too big for us to deal with, and we have to step aside and let history take its course."


Context: Former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency William Colby warning former Nebraska Senator John W. DeCamp about his investigations into a scandal involving child abuse, drug running, gun running, and satanic ritual-murder by elite members of U.S. society.

And here I am, with my measly little blog trying to make a difference. On the one hand, this quote makes me feel like it is hopeless to change anything. But on the other hand, these are words of inspiration-- for all of us to try to achieve the impossible and try to alter the course of history away from the power of these ruling scumbags.

What really is needed is a mass movement with mass education about the sickness in this society brought about by the ruling elites. Some sort of very strong and charismatic leader is needed.

Serious, concerted and major action is required. Unfortunately, the problem I have is where to start? What is the plan? How to coordinate with other groups? How can I do this and support my family? Is this something I really need to do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for an hour now. I'm fully aware that you probably don't even see this reply, but was it worth it?

Well for me it was. You said some things which I kinda figured out as well. I've read some surprising additional information and I think you are on the right track.

More then most, because the message often becomes fuzzy and blurred because of side-tracks and upto now I've thoroughly enjoyed it and it makes sense and still keeps looking at 9/11 from a higher perspective.

What can we do? I think that there is very little we can do but put the pieces of the puzzle together and the pieces already fit a lot better then in 2002 or 2003 or 2004.

And history will have its cause. It's a shame that not that many know what they need to know, that there was a revolution which nobody suspected and just happened and that changed the world and not for the better.

And as long as the ringleaders are still in charge it remains the same on the outside, but sooner or later it is going to change. But we don't know when. Don't loose hope though, you've been a valuable key already.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger