Humint Events Online: There's Something About Sibel

Friday, January 28, 2005

There's Something About Sibel

Something has bothered me for a while about Sibel Edmonds.

I initally thought her stroy was very compelling-- that she had some serious insight into 9/11. And darn, if she ain't a looker. Following her story was something of a pleasure.

But I finally figured out what has been bothering me.

If she truly has important information, can't she just violate her gag order? What's more important-- spreading the truth about 9/11 or not going to jail?

I mean-- how many interviews have I seen now where she hints she has some really incredible information that would blow open 9/11, but darn it-- she just CAN'T talk about it? (Answer: lots) Isn't this the definition of a tease?

Seems to me, if she really cares about this country AND the truth AND all the people who died on 9/11 and SINCE-- she owes it to everyone to tell her story-- and DAMN the consequences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger