Humint Events Online: "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime"

Saturday, June 17, 2006

"Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime"

on Google video.

I didn't watch the whole thing, I zoomed around a bit as a lot of the stuf was familiar to me. Basically, it goes over the 9/11 "inside job" evidence.

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, I definitely recommend fast forwarding to the 1 hour mark-- they show Bush in the classroom on the morning of 9/11, flashing "America is under attack" in red letters for 7-8 minutes and posing various questions about what is going on. The scene is excellent, very well done, with the perfect soundtrack*.

What I didn't like is the opening and closing scenes, with the rapid montage of images. That sort of thing always gives me a headache, particularly when it goes on for any length of time-- as it does in this film.


*one of my favorites, something I listen to regularly: Peter Gabriel's soundtrack to "Birdy"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought the music was from
Peter Gabriel's OST Last Temptation of Christ.
At Last Hope - Track 3 on the Soundtrack...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger