Humint Events Online: Al Qaeda in the News Ahead of Bush's New Iraq Escalation Plans

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Al Qaeda in the News Ahead of Bush's New Iraq Escalation Plans

Just a coincidence I'm sure.

The Somalia story is all over the place, but I even heard on NPR about an attack on an Al Qaeda-linked group in the Philippines. Best I can tell, NPR was referring this story, which is two weeks old. I can't find a Philippines story on NPR's web-site.

I DID find on the NPR news site this story: "Pentagon: 'Credible Evidence' for Attack on Somalia".

Yeah, I'm sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine sent me a New Yorker article a while back that says the CIA has concluded that Bin Laden's speeches are designed to help Bush win elections and boost his popularity. I'll see if I can find a link to the article, or if someone has a link, please post it here.

Fred

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger