Humint Events Online: 9/11 Researcher Recidivism: 2nd Hit Videos Are Real?

Saturday, July 18, 2009

9/11 Researcher Recidivism: 2nd Hit Videos Are Real?

Strangely, several 9/11 no-plane proponents seem to be recanting on part or much of the no-plane thesis. In particular, high-profile no-planers Genghis (genghis6169), DJ Shure (Pumpitout/Jeff Hill) and Rasga Saias have apparently changed their mind about the 2nd hit videos, and now these people seem to think the videos are real, and some kind of plane hit the tower. There also seems to be some support for the hologram theory, as well.

This is best I can tell from their recent statements, anyway. Genghis, in particular, freaked out on me for suggesting the ghostplane (Hezarkhani) video was fake. Shure has been pushing the idea that Carmen Taylor and Jennifer Spell are honest and that they really took shots of a plane. Rasga Saias has curiously retracted some good work of his showing video fakery (the puffball contradiction) and is now pushing the idea that a plane hit the tower (in email exchanges). Why they have made this switch, I can't say for sure. Nor can I figure exactly what they are thinking regarding 9/11.

The best I can figure is this latest trend is a pre-planned op to destroy the no-plane theory. Nico Haupt's behavior in the past two years or so and Webfairy's general silliness have not helped either. Of course, there has been the endless, nonsensical infighting among the "no-planers" about how much of the videos were CGI. I tend to think, similar to Ace Baker, that the plane was CGI and the rest was real. But I am open to more extensive animation-- though I haven't seen really convincing proof of this.

What bugs me no end is people who don't communicate clearly what they are promoting-- or they promote clearly weak shit-- and then they get outraged at you for not understanding or believing their theory. Again, this is probably part of the psy-op.

I try to make my views on 9/11 pretty clear. If I change my mind, or if I have made a mistake, I try to post it here on this blog. I still think the evidence for video fakery is overwhelming. Having Carmen Taylor go on the Pumpitout forum and answering questions and appearing to be a folksy real person from Arkansas, hasn't changed my mind.

5 Comments:

Blogger nickname said...

I read some of their comments and

they sound eerily like the

UNtruthers on DU.


Why are you surprised? The main

question I have about those folks

is: are they paid, and if so, by

whom?


I'm also curious to know if there

are Israeli connections to their

efforts.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

genghis seems to be an entirely different person than he used to be.

10:33 AM  
Blogger nickname said...

What was the REAL reason why

additional airport security measures

were put into place after 9/11?


In my opinion, the reason had

nothing to do with preventing

hijackings.


I think that the reason for the

added "security" measures was

two-fold:

1. To help ensure that the airline

industry didn't "crash" as the

result of the general public

being too afraid to fly.

2. Corporate welfare scheme for

important insiders who are reaping

a fortune from "security" contracts

at airport facilities.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Supports New 9/11 Investigation -

http://www.anonymousphysicist.com

1:13 PM  
Blogger K.L. Ashley said...

Why use one plane?

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger