Humint Events Online: Laughner Supposedly Posted at "Above Top Secret"

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Laughner Supposedly Posted at "Above Top Secret"

As "erad3". Some posts apparently show him as a 9/11 truther and NASA skeptic.

I have never registered or posted at ATS, though I have looked over a lot of threads. I don't like their format-- it is kind of awkward to read. I'm pretty sure I've seen posts from "erad3" in the past, when I've gone to ATS. But I can't find them now.

Of course, it's not clear if Laughner really did this, or if it was a frame-up. The posts he started are consistent with the Youtube videos he supposedly put up, fwiw. The big worry is this is yet another way to slur/slam/scapegoat the conspiracy community, and that there will be a call for more regulation of conspiracy websites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger