Humint Events Online: Absolutely Insane Numbers of Chemtrails This Morning

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Absolutely Insane Numbers of Chemtrails This Morning

Literally they were in every direction, and what a coincidence that they appear right after I posted last night how I was seeing so many flying objects last night. I've never seen so many freaking trails!!! (click to embiggen)



UPDATE: We had the same exact chilly weather last night as the night before, but no sign of jet-trails AT ALL this morning. So I think this indicates these are not simply trails of normal plane exhaust, or contrails.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are those photos of your sky? that's what the sky looks like where i live. i can actually watch them doing it in real time. here is a time lapse video from 2 years ago, from my neck of the woods:

http://vimeo.com/17479048

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger