Humint Events Online: UFO Sighting 9/9/2013

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

UFO Sighting 9/9/2013

Last night I had an unexpected, odd UFO sighting. Technically, it wasn't flying, it was just hovering for a long time. So maybe it was more of a unidentified aerial object. The object was about 1000 feet up, maybe a mile away. There was no sound and it was perfectly still. I was waiting for someone in a parking lot, just looking out of my car into the night sky, listening to the radio. I saw what look like an oblong gray smudge in the sky. I kept staring at it, trying to figure out it is was a trick of the light or an object. Then after a few minutes, a couple of lights starting moving across its width, from right to left, for about a minute.  There was a yellow light and a reddish light then the lights stopped, and the object was just a gray smudge again. When it was flashing, I tried to a picture of it with my phone, but the lights in the parking lot were creating to much glare in the phone camera. So I kept looking at it. Then realized if I tilted my head a little, I could see a bright light. From one angle, there was no light at all, then from a slightly different angle, there was a very bright light. It was totally bizarre. Normally, something lit up wouldn't be completely hidden from another angle like that, so it kind of ruled out some sort of normal plane or even lights from a radio tower. Unfortunately, I had to leave before I could see what happened to the object. 

Just to make sure there was no tower there, I went back to the spot this morning, and there was no tower visible from that angle. There was nothing in the sky there.

I had seen a UFO before, but that was just a really brief glimpse of twin quickly streaking lights. This was a much more extended sighting. Both sightings took place near my home in central Indiana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger