Humint Events Online: Dane Wigington Is Such a Gloomy Gus

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dane Wigington Is Such a Gloomy Gus

Wow, sure sounds bad--



Seriously, I do like that he admits CO2 is problem and that global warming is occurring, and says that geo-engineering (chemtrails and HAARP) is making it worse and he has some good points about the media. I have thought these things for a while myself.

But I think that a lot of the stuff he says here is over-interpreted and/or wrongly-interpreted. Agenda 21 is dumb right-wing paranoia.

At the same time, I definitely think that the planet is close to a cataclysmic ecological crisis. The increase in methane releases is very very worrisome.

In any case, shame on "Democratic Underground" for blocking this!  "Underground"-- what a freaking joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger