Humint Events Online: Happy New Year! The Blog Is Evolving and Here Is Some History of This Site

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Happy New Year! The Blog Is Evolving and Here Is Some History of This Site

I started this blog in 2004 based on my disgust with the George W. Bush administration and their illegal and horrific invasion of Iraq, plus a great deal of dissatisfaction about the official story of 9/11 and the war on terror. 

Politically, I am a liberal, a strong Democrat and have had a lifelong revulsion of conservative and modern Republican politics. A large fraction of my posts here are political in nature and reflect my disdain for the GOP.

I am a scientist by training and I try to evaluate all ideas posted here with critical thinking and in an open minded way. That being said, at this point, I have little or no patience for certain ideas/hypotheses that I have researched and discarded and don't want to waste my time on them. I'm always open to new evidence.

I spend my first few years here researching the terror attacks of 9/11 and then moving onto researching other major conspiracies such as UFO's, the JFK assassination, the Apollo moon landing and the nature of the "powers that be" (PTB). I've found a lot of strange things over the years, and discovered that reality is much more complex and interesting than I ever thought it was when I started this enterprise. More recently I've become interested in more far out ideas such as the paranormal and the nature of consciousness.

I have learned a lot over the years from the things I've researched and posted in my various blogs. The conspiracy world is quite wild and "crazy". There's a huge amount of bad/sloppy research and disinfo and weirdness, and it's a huge job sorting conspiracies out on the internet. I try to do the best I can without getting too bogged down in it.

That brings me to the Anonymous Physicist (AP), who influenced me significantly in terms of the conspiracy world. He led me to some important areas of conspiracy theory, such as the JFK assassination, the Apollo moon landing and UFOs, and wrote a number of really interesting articles that I posted on this Humint Events Online blog site. Many of his pieces are cross-posted here. We had a strong collaborative relationship for several years but eventually I started to get leery of him and we had a break up in 2010 or so. He was a great writer and had some really interesting ideas, but he let paranoia, crankiness and loose thinking get the better of him. He had health issues and severe financial problems and he eventually accused me of being an government intel agent (which I promise I am not). I have lost communication with AP but he continues to post here.

In terms of 9/11, I guess you could call me a "no planes and WTC nukes" dead-ender, meaning I still hold onto those ideas long after 9/11 has stopped being a hot topic. It's not that I know with 100% absolute confidence that 9/11 involved video fakery, faked plane crashes and small nuclear devices in the WTC, I just think the evidence still points there. I also think some version of the official place crash and WTC collapse story is still *possible*. It's hard to know with total confidence and I like to think of what happened on 9/11 in terms of odds. The big problem with 9/11 research is lack of access to all the evidence and also the lack of high quality photos and videos. I keep an open mind and I am open to new evidence. No matter what happened that day, it was a very ugly and tragic, and people in the US government let us down in a huge way.

It is an absolute crime that there haven't been more serious investigations into 9/11 and indictments of people in the US govt who made 9/11 happen. It still is perhaps the crime of the century, or in the top 5, and the official 9/11 story still stinks. The other major crimes so far this century are the illegal invasion of Iraq, the treasonous election of Trump as a Russian plot, the 2007-8 financial crash and scam and the corruption of our constitutional political process by the GOP.

But, like most or all people who researched 9/11, I have moved onto other topics. One has to, because there is no future in 9/11 justice, much like there will never be justice for the assassination of JFK or for the illegal invasion of Iraq and the destruction of that country. Our system cannot deal with criminality on such a scale. Plus, there are too many other scandals and crimes that need attention and other urgent political matters to deal with.

My most conventional but still very important concern is that the GOP is a depraved and malignant evil force in our country in recent years, and in general, their greed, racism, bigotry and rigid small-minded short-term thinking are the reasons for most of the problems our country has and had over the years. The GOP has to die as a political force. This was true under George W Bush, more so under Obama where they acted like spoiled brats, and even more so under Trump, where they have become a grotesquely cruel, corrupt, criminal, idiotic and frankly treasonous political party. George W Bush was the original "worst president ever", and now Trump has taken that mantle of worst president ever, though in a different, more corrupt and disgraceful way. Trump and the treasonous, corrupt, pro-death GOP has to go.

But overall, my most pressing issue these days is anthropogenic climate change, which is a hugely urgent problem that human civilization needs to confront ASAP. Of course the GOP has blocked action on it at every step, showing their corruption and almost death cult mindset. I don't have any tolerance for dogmatic or stubborn climate change denial. Actually I think denial of climate change and carbon pollution reflects greed, ignorance, corruption and even outright evil in our politics and culture. If you have doubts about the science of climate change, this website is a very useful resource to get educated. Note the skeptic claims can be sorted in different ways.

We can evolve to a green, thriving, more equal society and help save much of the life on earth if we work together on the problem of greed and dirty energy. WE HAVE TO EVOLVE.

Overall, I use these blogs as a way to spread ideas, but I know that few people read blogs these days, and even fewer people actually come to this site. I use Facebook and Twitter a great deal in the past 6 years or so, but I use totally separate accounts that are not linked to this blog, and I mostly deal with conventional politics there. Sadly I don't post here as much as I used to post here.

ALAS.

PEACE.

3 Comments:

Blogger the mighty wak said...

poor cows they fart too much.
other than that they are good guys
and they actually enjoy jazz music.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Tomsky said...

Excellent points there, spooked.

What scares me the most about 9/11 now -nukes or no nukes, planes or no planes- is the fact that the claim made by the Nazis regarding "telling a lie big enough" has been thoroughly vindicated.

On Bush vs. Trump: when the landscape in the wake of Bush's period in power is surveyed in terms of "body count" -both domestically and abroad- he should nevertheless be considered in this sense (at least) "worse". With Iraq,
they wrecked a country, which lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands ... for what, just to preserve the dollar's fiat status?

The Bush administration, of course, had its act together - composed as it was of seasoned political "apparatchiks" in the corridors of power of US imperialism. It was enabled by that to effect more evil doings. The current administration is more like an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party in KKK outfits (additionally with nukes on the table, instead of cake.)

I agree with you anyway that there should be a major focus now towards climate change (breakdown).

7:06 AM  
Blogger David Howard said...

The key players in the 9/11 cover-up = Lawyers' Committee for 9/11 Inquiry and Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger