Humint Events Online: Democrats

Monday, September 13, 2004

Democrats

As far as 9/11 and truth, I fear Democrats are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

This is probably for two reasons:
1) willful ignorance of problems with the 9/11 story, perhaps many are afraid of questioning the government;
2) institutional corruption-- they are in bed with the Republicans in terms of hiding national security "secrets".

I don't really know what John Kerry knows about 9/11. He is a smart man and has to wonder somewhat about 9/11-- especially since he worked on exposing the BCCI scam and drug rings. He has to know about governemtnal corruption as much as anybody. However, he is in an awkward position (with Iraq in the same way), where he can't deviate from the official line too much, or else he will get creamed. Especially in the case of 9/11, where he will no doubt be called a conspiracy theorist and so forth. Interestingly, the downfall of Howard Dean began shortly after he was accused of propagating conspiraciy theories for 9/11-- and his comment was only the fairly mild version of "the Saudis knew and warned Bush". In any case, Kerry CAN'T go after 9/11 right now.

I do think Kerry is an honest and principled man, and I hope that if he is elected he will oversee a real 9/11 investigation. But I am probably hoping too much.

The Democrats who have fallen quite a bit in my eyes are Bill Clinton and Al Gore. Of course Clinton as ex-POTUS has to maintain a certain official air, and since he wants Kerry to win (in my opinion), he can't go off the reservation about 9/11. Gore has been somewhat disappointing, because I thought he of all people might try to uncover the truth of 9/11. Gore was in a position to know the truth, and in his position now, has nothing to lose by promoting the truth. I suppose Gore, who also wants Kerry to win, can't get too "wacky" about 9/11. So I will cut a little slack for Clinton and Gore for now. But if they continue to perpetuate the official 9/11 story AFTER the Novemeber election, I will be even more disappointed in them. Unfortunately, I strongly suspect they will continue to perpetuate the official 9/11 story, so overall it will be a major (and pleasant) surprise if they deviate from the official story after November 2004.

No matter whether Bush or Kerry get elected in November, I think the Democrats have to go after the truth on 9/11. If Bush wins (which I think would be an absolute disaster-- especially if the Dems don't get control of at least one branch of Congress), my only consolation will be trying to expose the truth on 9/11 and I hope other Democrats will do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger