Humint Events Online: Welcome to Terrorland

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Welcome to Terrorland

I got quite a bit farther in Hopsicker's "Welcome to Terrorland" and it is much much better than the first couple of chapters. Lots and lots of interesting info in it.

Hopsicker seems to have a problem starting his books, because "Barry and the Boys" had the same problem as "Welcome to Terrorland" in the beginning-- too much repetition and awkward transitions.

Anyway, I'll give my final book report when I'm done, but the most interesting thing I've learned so far is that Mohamed Atta was clearly some sort of intelligence operative (not that this is a huge surprise, but the book makes it very clear). It is not known who Atta really worked for, though he clearly had connections to the CIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger