Humint Events Online: Submission

Monday, November 08, 2004

Submission

Sexually, I am straight. I have never had any sort of real homosexual experience. But, some 15 years ago, when I was in grad school, a friend and I went to a guy's house for dinner. The host had teased me a lot about wanting to make love to me, or something along those lines. I was never sure if he was serious or not. He was not gay, but perhaps bisexual. We had a lot to drink, and then he smoked a joint with us. I got extremely wasted. My friend left, leaving me alone with the host. I was thinking, if this guy wants to have sex with me, I will submit, I am too wasted to think about it and it might even be fun.

But the guy never came on to me. He was just all talk (thankfully).

Why am I telling this story?

Because it sort of reminds me of how I feel about the Bush administration right now. I am so tired of their crap, I almost just feel like submitting to them and seeing what they will do.

And you know what? I bet, despite of all their nastiness, they are more talk than action.

I HOPE. Because frankly, even if I resisted, there's not much I can really do to stop them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger