Humint Events Online: Curious

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Curious

I'd like to take a little poll.

I would appreciate responses-- just pick a choice (A-D) and put in the the comments box.

Thanks!

Question 1: The Bush Administration and WMD and 9/11

A) I think they told the truth what they believed about WMD and that they told the truth about 9/11

B) I think they told the truth what they believed about WMD and that they lied about 9/11

C) I think they knowingly lied about WMD but told the truth about 9/11

D) I think they knowingly lied about WMD and are lying about 9/11


Question 2: When did you come to this conclusion?

A) I knew immediately for each incident

B) I knew about 9/11 right away, it took more time for me to realize about WMD

C) I knew about WMD right away, it took more time for me to realize about 9/11

D) it took me a while to realize what was going on with WMD and 9/11-- I am just waking up now

Thanks-- and feel free to post your responses anonymously.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1-D, 2-A -
spooked, sorry my friend, but this poll is destined for failure - I'd be willing to bet that the only people who are even aware of your blog are those who already realize that 911 was an inside job - I hope that I'm wrong though - you do have a great blog, thanx and keep up the good work!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 = D
2 = A

I love your blog. I also agree with poster James (above) that, people who read it, are the "Choir," what really worries me however, are the people who STILL believe there WERE/ARE WMDs. The propaganda drumbeat is mighty hard to sing over. keep up the fine blog.

2:45 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

--
Oh, the reason for the poll is not to guage public sentiment, but rather to see who my readers are. I suspect most are 9/11 skeptics, but i didn't know if I attracted many Bushbots that just never leave comments.

Thanks for the comments and for responding.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

d on both counts. I love your blog. The good thing is I send it to people I know whenever i can work it in and I post it in discussion groups to make points about 9-11. You have given me most of my best material as I try to educate people about what happened. Thank you and keep on keeping on. I want to see those bastards fry.

10:28 PM  
Blogger PerpetualYnquisitive said...

1-D

2-A

Evan Fairbanks gave the game away, at least to me, on the morning of 9/11 when he stated "it disappeared into the building like a bad special effect" during his interview with Diane Sawyer. When they showed his footage in slow motion, I thought, "Holy Shit, it is a BAD special effect."

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on 911 I was just rooted to the TV - like everybody else - I saw the 1st tower burning and someone said "a plane hit the WTC" then I saw #2 and I thought 'inside job - bush sr.' but it was just intuition, I didn't notice anything odd until I realized they weren't investigating and were actually stalling/covering up -

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always fancied myself as a caustic cynic. I am humbled to say that for about a year I accepted the 'official' version. Then in late 2002 I looked at some photos of the Pentagon 'impact', and the whole thing unravelled like overcooked pasta. As for WMD, I knew straight away it was just was propaganda bullshit.

8:26 PM  
Blogger allan said...

1. D

2. C (it didn't take long though; when they quickly got the names, pictures and background of all 19 hijackers, that was when my BS detector went off).

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger